Friends finally I am back home with good memories of our meet still fresh in mind.
I have felt like we did had very little time during the meet as it could have been extend for a half a day more to talk to each other, see the rides in detail, no problem, we will make one more soon.
Here I am just trying to express my feeling about each member and using the same list of Figoian to reduce the typing work
So these opinions are my personal and no offence to any body. AR Ram
- Hmm, great energy levels at that age where normally most of that age group signing off from the active things of life and say that they need rest, but this person is amazing and have more energy than all of us. Salute to your travel enthusiasm. The ride(Octovia) my favourite in Sedans and what way he maintained it and the music system rocks, it is exactly the way I wanted in my car. Hope we join with a meet very soon sir. Sethu
- What to talk about this man, oh I give 1st rank to him for his tireless effort to start from chennai and meet us and ontime. Lovely guy to hang around and believe me he never take anything serious though I play with too many jokes on him, a great friend always. Figoian
- He looks more like me at times and enjoyed travelling in his Figo, driving it and time spent with him(ofcourse you already know that he was my companion for something else too, not to be listed on TAI
). Nicely maintained ride buddy and driving Figo is really awesome and its just planned on the road with any speed. Dhaya
(CoolDhaya)- He is really cool and have good patience and discuss point to point and hmm a great ride(Jetta), thank you Dhaya for lending me your Jetta and I really enjoyed driving it, hope to meet you soon on a Chennai meet sometime. Really loved your effort of making it all the way from Chennai. Yes this time we should make a meet at Chennai or Pondy and invite all the Bangalore friends to join there. Ram
(Rekharam) - Nice person to hang around and well maintained Accent, sad that could not get to spend much time with him, but will cover this up when I visit next to Bangalore. Sujeet
(Sooz_Punto) - A sober friend who keep smiling all the time and his ride Punto in that Purple color maintained so well just like our member Dharmesh from Mumbai. Nice time with you Sujith. Visran
- Super energy levels here again and he is ready for anything and any time and mingles so well with any new member so quickly and I love to spend time with him always and thank you for taking care that accounts section buddy thegreatV
(Varun) - One more sober friend who is just like his silver swift, just soft enough. I love those alloys on his ride, thanks for dropping me back at Bommanahalli buddy. Karthik
- Very quick guy from the lot either with his M800 or in person and play good cricket too, plays lot of jokes in kannada though I do not understand, I get a laugh with them. Rides his M800 like Ferrari !! and maintained quite well SS80
- Most obedient member from the meet, has great passion towards automobiles and down to earth guy wish he opens of a garage some day and buy his dream ride soon and do the DIY Girish
- One more guy who is like ss80 and started doing nice DIY on his car who always look and listen to the senior members, good going buddy all the best for your future rides Varun560061
- Known to every body as DIY specialist, oh god what is not he has done with his M800, you find everything like in a premium car and still hungry of DIY, very passionate on DIY and I really appreciate for that and maintaining his M800, I never knew that so many things can be done on M800. Salute to your DIY efforts buddy, I wish you open up a DIY garage in future. Vishwas
- I never know that he will be so soft with his cheeks and with his age and approach, at the same time knows his job very well and good organizer, I really glad to meet you buddy and enjoyed time with you and sorry if my jokes were too much, but I know you took them with great sportiness. Vinoth (Appu)
- Good "pakka gentleman" maintains his ride so well and great effort travelling all the way from Vellore buddy. We really felt very glad with that effort and enjoyed your presence in the meet Santosh & Serrao
- I had bit less interaction with these guys I hope but they just look my very good friends of Punjab and very easy to get along with them and maintained nice body sizes friends good going. Wish to spend more time with you guys in future Gokul
(HolySatan) - Yes even I felt like his is just the official TAI
cameraman and never looked a strange person, nice meeting you buddy, more in Chennai again. hope you send me my pics taken from your cam. Zenandenfield
- Nice person to get along with , but who was alway busy with A R Ram, Sir give us some time too in next meet. Prasnna
(Pras) - Ah !! what a bullet man and really glad to see that and was sad that you left bit early, will catch up again and I would like to ride that bullet Appus
- Really thankful to your participation in the meet thread and suggestion of Venue and miss you there seriously buddy, hope to meet you soon Carfreak
- Spent a little time with him before the meet and nice guy to spend time and was sad he could not make it to the meet with his beautiful RED Puntoo.
Hope I have not missed out anybody and thank TAI
and its team for this platform which has given the opportunity to meet lot of new friends A Request
: Who ever shot pics with those SLR cameras please send my handsome pics thru' email please. If some body like the pics posted by me, can PM me their email ID so that I will send the full resolution pics to the.
: Thank you for your words and looking forward for a big all India meet soon
: thank you friends, this was really a great meet with our friends and hope we do some thing like that with Mumbai+Pune friends very soon, hope Raja or IR will initiate one