Looking Forward To First Ever TAI Vizag Meet!!

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

I travel regularly to vizag on my business trips and right now on my way to vizag and there till 10/4/13. Since few of our vizag mates are active on the forum, thought of a meet with them.

look forward to get a response from all our vizag members, can PM me their numbers to me[:)]

Thread Starter #2
Unfortunately this meet did not materialize friends, I want to keep this open so as we make meet during my next visit to Vizag[:)]

Thread Starter #4
Sachin

Welcome to TAI !! Yeah I will let you know when my next trip to Vizag, subscribe the thread to have updates on the same.[:)]

Thread Starter #6
Vizag TAI friends,

I am travelling to Vizag on 13th(early hours) from Bhimavaram. I am there in Vizag on 13th and 14th, so can we have a meet on 13th evening if possible for all of you[:)]

Thread Starter #8
Good buddy !! so the we start the count down from here. Confirmed members are

Gurrrala74(Hyderabad)
eXperience(Vizag)

Planned meet day is 13th evening, place will be decided later as there are wonderful places around vizag like RK beach, Rishikonda, Bhimili road etc.,

Thread Starter #10
Yeah I have just PM to you. Any other members from vizag, hope there is one Shiva with new Sail sedan, I will send him a PM about this

Thread Starter #11
sorry friends my plan got changed and from Bhimavaram travelling back to Hyderabad as the person whom i have to meet him in vizag met him in bhimavaram itself yesterday. So I will try next time

Top Bottom