TAI South India's Meeting Hub - Vellore.

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I hope you all know about TAI's Independence meet happened at Vellore last year. After the Independence day meet, two more TAI meet happened at Vellore.

Link for Independence day meet:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...e-chennai-meet-experiences-pg-19-onwards.html

One was with Highway Ranger and the latest one was with Nozzlering.

Pics of the Mini TAI meet with HR: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...breed-apart-now-23-000-kms-41.html#post233189

Yes, Myself & Nozzlering had a TAI Mini meet at Vellore on 28/03/2013. I reached Vellore from Chennai on 28/03/2013 around 9:15Pm & went to home and had a dinner. Then I started from home to meet Nozzlering near Saravana Bhavan. Nozzlering came to Vellore to visit CMC for his personal work & we already decided to have a mini TAI meet.

I reached his place around 9:50pm and met Nozzeling near Saravana Bhavan, Vellore. I got a chance to check his Manza. Believe me guys, First time I'm seeing a car in Silver color which is Glittering. He maintained his car very well. I checked his Manza's Interiors, which was really good, i liked the seat covers and on the exteriors those alloys suits to Manza very well.

Then we discussed about the suspension stud issue as well as his buying experience with a cup of Coffee at Saravana Bhavan[:D].

Around 10:55Pm, We said bye and I left the place.

The time we spend was very short. But, it was really informative. Hope next time we will get enough time to discuss a lot.

I forget to take the battery from charger[frustration], So I took all the Pics in my mobile:

AppU's Vista & Nozzlering's Manza:

2013-03-28 22.36.35.jpg

2013-03-28 22.37.10.jpg

2013-03-28 22.37.26.jpg

2013-03-28 22.37.49.jpg

2013-03-28 22.38.16.jpg

Myself & Nozzlering:

2013-03-28 22.38.39.jpg

One more Mini meet is also pipe-lined at Vellore. Will let you know guys when it is happening.[;)]

Last edited:
Nice writeup appu.
But really missed to check nozzlering's manza :(
But really we had a great time discussing. But the time was very short.
In our meet there was no stills.
Who is coming up for vellore next time ?
Even nozzlering has said about his trip to pondy again after 3 months.

Hmm,

Finally you made us to see our great Nozzlering !! nice short meet buddy !!

Hope you join us for a Bangalore chennai meet at Bangalore during the month end[:)]

@NR, I miss a meet with you in Mumbai in this week, hope to meet you soon buddy

Thread Starter #6
Hmm,

Finally you made us to see our great Nozzlering !! nice short meet buddy !!

Hope you join us for a Bangalore chennai meet at Bangalore during the month end

@NR, I miss a meet with you in Mumbai in this week, hope to meet you soon buddy
Will try for sure. Otherwise we will have a meet at Vellore [;)]

Great guys.. btw, you guys made Vellore Saravana bhavan as TAI vellore office I belive[:)]

hahaha, But, it is rent less[:D]

@AppU - I would stick on to this thread and text me [please] about the next meet happenings!
now I have your no and sure we will keep in touch with you. Next meet will be mostly in and around chennai to satisfy the chennai/pondy's guys thirst for meet.

Thread Starter #10
Guys,

Another Mini meet happened at South India's Meeting Hub.

Number of Participants 4.

Myself, My friend Dinesh, New TAI member pradeep_wheelz and his friend.

pradeep_wheelz is from Vellore, so we decided to meet one-day at Vellore. He recently brought his New fludic Verna.

On 9th Morning I pinged him in Watsapp and we decided to meet on that day at the Famous Vellore fort. I asked him to come at 4:00pm, but I got engaged in some immediate work, so I asked him to be there at fort around 5:00pm. but, as usual I reached at 5:30pm[:D].

I expected him with his new car. But, he came in bike. So we spoke about his new Verna and about my Vista for more than 45mins. then we bid bye to each other. We are planning for the another meet with his Verna very soon[:)].

Guys,

Another Mini meet happened at South India's Meeting Hub.

Number of Participants 4.

Myself, My friend Dinesh, New TAI member pradeep_wheelz and his friend.

pradeep_wheelz is from Vellore, so we decided to meet one-day at Vellore. He recently brought his New fludic Verna.

On 9th Morning I pinged him in Watsapp and we decided to meet on that day at the Famous Vellore fort. I asked him to come at 4:00pm, but I got engaged in some immediate work, so I asked him to be there at fort around 5:00pm. but, as usual I reached at 5:30pm[:D].

I expected him with his new car. But, he came in bike. So we spoke about his new Verna and about my Vista for more than 45mins. then we bid bye to each other. We are planning for the another meet with his Verna very soon[:)].
If you can plan your meet during morning half during a weekend, I can join. Since I am not comfortable driving in the night, I would like to return back to Bangalore by 6.00 or 7.00pm, and hence, request for a morning half meet.

Thread Starter #12
If you can plan your meet during morning half during a weekend, I can join. Since I am not comfortable driving in the night, I would like to return back to Bangalore by 6.00 or 7.00pm, and hence, request for a morning half meet.
Definitely mastiandroid5 and I'm happy that you initiated the interstate meet conversation again [clap]

We all will have a meet in near future for sure [:)]

I should say that we had a good time then AppU except for the fact that I dint get my Verna [:)] .Your vista look fabulous AppU in person , expecting our next meet soon during any weekend. [:)]

Yes, Vellore is becoming a meeting hub for south most indian TAIns (Kerala, TamilNadu and karnataka) and Appu has become South India TAI coordinator. I think he is the one who met most of the TAIns and their rides after Gurralla.

Top Bottom