TAI Mini Meet in Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
Hey Mumbai and Pune friends how about meet !!

I am there in Mumbai on 4th,5th,6th of April to attend a Seminar at Bombay exhibition center,Goregoan and will be staying at Dadar(E) and thought of a meet any one of the day evening.

My seminar timings are from 10am to 6pm, but I can wind it off bit early if a meet comes thru'

So, This is my open personal invitation to all the members from Mumbai and Pune

Post your opinions friends and I name few friends here and wish other new friends also join

Mumbai - Raja,Dharmesh,Superbad and our new friends, Brioaka,ronnz,srid and many other active members
Pune - Tornado,SanjaySG,Iron rock,surfer,Sclass and many other active members

Thread Starter #2
Re: Proposed Meet in Mumbai

Hmm, it seems to be being my visit dates are working days for most, so it may be difficult for friends to wind up the work, but we can always try and meet in the evening[:)]

Thread Starter #4

@BAB

Thank you for the interest on meet, but 6th evening I may leave for Hyderabad, so effectively I am available on 4th,5th evenings[:)]. Try if we can meet one of these days in the evening

zengetz

Suspended

RK I will be in Mumbai this coming week for a couple of days. Fingers crossed it my coincide with your proposed dates. Hopefully will get to meet you guys around.

BTW : What trade meeting are you attending, I may join for a networking session if it makes sense.

Hey Mumbai and Pune friends how about meet !!

I am there in Mumbai on 4th,5th,6th of April to attend a Seminar at Bombay exhibition center,Goregoan and will be staying at Dadar(E) and thought of a meet any one of the day evening.

My seminar timings are from 10am to 6pm, but I can wind it off bit early if a meet comes thru'

So, This is my open personal invitation to all the members from Mumbai and Pune

Post your opinions friends and I name few friends here and wish other new friends also join

Mumbai - Raja,Dharmesh,Superbad and our new friends, Brioaka,ronnz,srid and many other active members
Pune - Tornado,SanjaySG,Iron rock,surfer,Sclass and many other active members
Hey I can always meet up on 5th evening do let me know

RK I will be in Mumbai this coming week for a couple of days. Fingers crossed it my coincide with your proposed dates. Hopefully will get to meet you guys around.

BTW : What trade meeting are you attending, I may join for a networking session if it makes sense.
Which dates you will be in Mumbai ?

zengetz

Suspended

Hi Raja, depends on my meeting but for sure its fixed this week just waiting on my Client side's approval. Will keep you posted on Whatsapp too. How does your schedule look like ?

Hi Raja, depends on my meeting but for sure its fixed this week just waiting on my Client side's approval. Will keep you posted on Whatsapp too. How does your schedule look like ?
iam free on 1,2,3 can't say about 4th

Thread Starter #10

@Zengetz

Hmm, good yeah hopefully we may meet. I am staying near Dadar and the conference is in Bombay exhibition center. I have to shuffle between two conferences in same place. One is on composites and other one is of Navy[:)], call me on my number if you are there in those dates.

@Ronz, good buddy !! just PM me your number and I will be get touch with you once I am in Mumbai

Hope Raja is also available on those dates and Dharmesh,Superbad also will meet us. Any Pune friends like surfer, IR, Tornado, SanjaySG, Sam dinkar, S class coming down ??

Guys I will be in Mumbai from 8th till 11th. I would be free during evenings. As these are weekdays, most will be busy with work. However would be great if can meet some fellow members. I would be staying somewhere in Sant Cruz East.

Thread Starter #12

Oh !! I just missed meeting you NR, anyway I look forward to meet you during the last week of April in Bangalore[:)]

Thread Starter #14

Oh !! bad luck again buddy [frustration] when are you back again on the land. sorry for OT, have those problems got sorted out NR as we discussed on the other thread some time back.

Last edited:

Guys I will be in Mumbai from 8th till 11th. I would be free during evenings. As these are weekdays, most will be busy with work. However would be great if can meet some fellow members. I would be staying somewhere in Sant Cruz East.
If iam in Mumbai on any of those days I will for sure meet you .

Top Bottom