TAI Short Hill Station Trip - Planning Phase

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

With the initiation of appus and Krish_go of Bangalore we have decided for a short hill station trip in April/May depending upon the convenient/comfort of our members.

Anyone can join this meet. If you are far way from Chennai or Bangalore you can reach either of the place and can join anyone of our TAIians. And always you are welcome with your rides where ever you are from if you are really interested in driving down.

We will move the posts from other thread where we have started discussions.

Cant we get suggestion other than hill stations? Like Coorg ?

Cant we bring our better half also for the meet (I mean, who ever got one [;)])
Hope we soon finalize a place and meet before the rainy season

Hmm,

Friends, it is going bit slow, we need more KA,TN members participating here and KL,MH, rest of the India are bonus for this meet[:)]

Can we put up a poll with some specific places ?? but we need to see that the place bit central and offer some cool breeze for the members coming out of the hot oven of summer

Thread Starter #5
Cant we get suggestion other than hill stations? Like Coorg ?

Cant we bring our better half also for the meet (I mean, who ever got one [;)])
Hope we soon finalize a place and meet before the rainy season
Hmm,

Friends, it is going bit slow, we need more KA,TN members participating here and KL,MH, rest of the India are bonus for this meet[:)]

Can we put up a poll with some specific places ?? but we need to see that the place bit central and offer some cool breeze for the members coming out of the hot oven of summer
Appus, we had already discussed about coorg and some more places. But this time I thought if it could be bit center to both chennai and bangalore guys it will be easy to make it.

If you ask me I would say Yes to better half [I will be with my only better half and two quarters, I mean Kidos if allowed] hehe

yes sethu, you are correct plan something central to Bangalore and Chennai this time interested members anyway join the same and also let it be a family or single this time

I do not have any problem even it is in Chennai [:)] / Pondichery . Hope to see more coming people coming in.

Regards,

@AppU,

OT: I see your location as Vellore. It is where the Golden Temple situated, right? They do not allow taking photos inside premises at all ? Seeing many travelogues with only Road photos. [;)].

And, I think people are taking time to respond as it may happen only in May-June.

@AppU,

OT: I see your location as Vellore. It is where the Golden Temple situated, right? They do not allow taking photos inside premises at all ? Seeing many travelogues with only Road photos. [;)].

And, I think people are taking time to respond as it may happen only in May-June.

Yes appus, Golden temple is just 8Kms from my home[:D]

Photography inside the Golden temple is strictly prohibited[rules].

but, If you have good camera with excellent zooming capacity. then you can take some clear pics of Golden shield from a small mount which is available behind the temple[;)]

But, I can say one thing. The golden temple has been build with very good plan & we definitely lost our-self in the beauty of temple in evening time around 6Pm, the dim day light & the bright focus lights makes the magic & that is the correct time to visit the temple.

Here is the link for the temple pics: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/travel-itinerary/4265-places-visit-vellore.html#post86746

Last edited:
Thanks AppU,
Will soon make a trip to there. We could have visited there on way back from Chennai. Will plan as per your suggestion. Reaching there around 5-6PM.

Thank you so much :)

We may make it before Yelagiri / Horsey Hill trip !

Top Bottom