Delhi Storme Meet

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

In the last many months, all of us have invested a lot of time and energy in discussing the Storme. Some by opinionating, some by test driving it, some using their driving experience and a few of us have actually invested our hard earned money in the beast! I believe there are around 7 to 8 members from Delhi and around who have purchased this beast and some have been very giving by posting their buying and initial ownership threads (I still have not managed to do so). I have been in touch with a lot of you personally like Rajdeep, Mukesh and Vignesh (wanderlust) who has actually become a good friend now.

I am planning a Delhi Storme meet this week on Friday night at Sukhdev Dhaba, Murthal as it will give us a chance to have a long drive and enjoy wonderful food. I have spoken to Vignesh and Mukesh about the same and found them to be open to the idea. Thus, I am floating this to the entire Storme community for them to come forward and confirm their acceptance of the same. The plan:

1. We meet at Murthal at 10 pm on Friday, 8th March'2013
2. Discuss our ownership experience and discuss about the accessories we have gone in for
3. Also, discuss problems along with their resolution with others
4. Have wonderful food at Sukhdev [clap]
5. Any other discussions which we may want to have
6. Leave for our respective destinations

The more the number of members who attend this, the better the event will be. I would also like to have someone nominate themselves to help me coordinate this entire activity.

I am open to suggestions as this is the 1st ever meet I will be initiating and would love to have a great time with all of you. Please confirm your participation by PM and I will share my number with all of you guys. Lets make this a success as this will be the 1st ever Storme meet in Delhi (I suppose)[clap].

@HB

It looks to be a great idea and thanks for initiating this !!

I have doubt in your post, is that 10pm or 10 am ??

Thread Starter #3
Gurrala, its 10 pm only considering its a working day for all. This place is close by and very popular for late night drives and dinne[:)]r

Dinner @ Sukhdev is a great idea, but if someone thinks its far away then we can plan for a different place, may be some where in CP or in Gurgoan.

Hey its nice to hear that all beasts are going to roar in a single place. Careful buddy people around the place might get scared of all beasts in one place[;)]

Hope to hear good news and have lots of pics from the meet.

Best of luck.

Hmm,

Where is this Sukhdev?? our Delhi members never took me there during our meet[cry]
Gurrala74, Sukhdev Dhaba is a very famous road side hotel at Murthal which runs 24*7 and this place is next to Sonipat on Delhi - Chandigarh way. Any time you will find around 100 cars parked at this Dhaba. And some times it takes around 30 mins to find the table. This is a Vegetarian Dhaba and Pranthas of Sukhdav are world famous. You must visit this place.
SUKHDEV DHABA, MURTHAL

zengetz

Suspended
So who all are attending this ? I'm flying into Delhi tomorrow or day-after and will be there for 3 days. Will hopefully catch up with you guys !

Guys from Delhi/NCR are we really meeting on Friday?
@Hillbilly, did you talk to other members? If friday (considering a week day) is a problem, we can plan if for Saturday or Sunday/

Thread Starter #10
Mukesh,

I doubt that we will be meeting as it has been almost a week but hardly anyone except you and me have confirmed. I will call you and we can decide on a time to meet in South Delhi over the weekend. Let me know if this suits you.

Mukesh,

I doubt that we will be meeting as it has been almost a week but hardly anyone except you and me have confirmed. I will call you and we can decide on a time to meet in South Delhi over the weekend. Let me know if this suits you.
Yeah, its fine with me and we can meet over the weekend, just let me know. But it would be great if other members can also make it.

Yeah, its fine with me and we can meet over the weekend, just let me know. But it would be great if other members can also make it.
Hmm, Invite MrRanger for your meet who is a TATA Safari owner at present. Also Tornado78 who is a Aria owner[:)]

Hahahaha Ranger, I was only facilitating to bring in some members like you who are at Delhi and passionate about Storme, so the meeting time and venue has to be intimated by either hillbilly or mukesh

Top Bottom