Delhi - Mumbai Meet 2: Verna Meets Safari Storme!

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so our dear member raja was once again performing in delhi in a college near my home so we planned to meet at the event.

this time also , raja was performing with Sunidhi Chauhan [:)] and once again i really enjoyed the event.

to add to the fun , mukesh also joined us at the event.

well mukesh came with raja from his hotel after parking his storme since there was no point bringing the car at the event.

20130302_181756.jpg

Raja - Mukesh - Me
( don't know why there is some odd effect on mukesh's and my forehead )

**About the show** - well this time too sunidhi rocked the stage and since there was mukesh with me and one another friend of mine it doubled the fun.

since we were backstage , all thanks to raja , mukesh was excited standing there , i was feeling the same my first time. and like i said before raja's work is some serious business. controlling hundreds of students and not letting the mood of the crowd die.

mukesh clicked some pics so here are the pics.

20130302_182703.jpg

20130302_184550.jpg

20130302_185641.jpg

WP_001134.jpg

WP_001136.jpg

**After the show** where to eat ? [:D]

raja suggested to go to his hotel and enjoy the meal there but since the last time we had dinner at the hotel , this time i suggested a place where i usually eat.

i think this section should be explained in detail by raja and mukesh [:D] they loved the food.

just a glimpse of what we ate.

20130302_213345.jpg

**After the Awesome Dinner**

we headed back to raja's hotel in my verna to test drive the storme. well i was excited since i never drove the car before.

more on this in the next comment.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #2

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Delhi-Mumbai Meet 2 : Verna Meets the Storme !

Some pics clicked near raja's hotel before the event.

WP_001130.jpg

WP_001133.jpg

WP_001132.jpg

20130302_164451.jpg

20130302_164508.jpg

** pics taken during the TD**

20130302_231323.jpg

20130302_232330.jpg

Nice pictures guys! Good to see that all of you had a great time at Raja's show!
The Storme looks hot with those alloys! [clap]

Awesome photos
And i think you guys really had a great time.
Does the strome is with blue bulbs ?
In first pic it seems blue but next picture is not like that.

@AHC

Hmm, looks to be a wonderful meet buddy !!

I had the same kind of feelings when I was there in Mumbai with Raja on the show. Yes it is really a difficult job to control those audience and excite them. Yes the back stage area was really different and it was the first time in my life attending such show and going to the back stage where we met Sunidhi and others. Believe me man at that back stage it was entirely a different world there and yes it needs lot of set up before a show.
Thanks to Raja for making me see all that.

@Mukesh

Your beast looks great with those alloys buddy, we will meet for sure during my next Delhi trip.

It was super fun to be with allhyundai and Mukesh , will write in detail shortly for now just posting one pic of allhyundai in Mukesh's storme .

Btw tasty food and allhyundai have some deep connection , and allhyundai can get PHD in writing thesis of the best tasty food joints in Delhi . [clap]

Write up coming shortly .

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm sure you guys had a wonderful time.

I missed Raja show last time at Chennai, thanks to my shift timings[frustration]

Hope Raja will let me know about his next visit to Chennai[;)]

BTW, Mukesh your Beast looks gorgeous man and those alloys are the Jewel on Beauty.

@AHC: Excellent Pics buddy, BTW, any pics of Verna and Beast in day light??

Hey guys very nice pics and looks like you guys had loads of fun. next time will plan some common meeting point guys.

Nice pics. Nice ambience. Nice camaraderie. Nice show. Nice folks. Nice Storme. Nice Verna. Nice alloys. Nice Maxxis Bravos. Poor little chicken!! Burp!!

@Raja: Do you remove those sunglasses while sleeping ;) ?

Thread Starter #12

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
white storme with those alloys looks really awesome :)
in person you'd have loved these alloys.

Nice pictures guys! Good to see that all of you had a great time at Raja's show!
The Storme looks hot with those alloys!
thanks and yup allows looked great on the storme.

Awesome photos
And i think you guys really had a great time.
Does the strome is with blue bulbs ?
In first pic it seems blue but next picture is not like that.
yup we had a great time and it's normal bulb.

@AHC

Hmm, looks to be a wonderful meet buddy !!

I had the same kind of feelings when I was there in Mumbai with Raja on the show. Yes it is really a difficult job to control those audience and excite them. Yes the back stage area was really different and it was the first time in my life attending such show and going to the back stage where we met Sunidhi and others. Believe me man at that back stage it was entirely a different world there and yes it needs lot of set up before a show.
Thanks to Raja for making me see all that.

@Mukesh

Your beast looks great with those alloys buddy, we will meet for sure during my next Delhi trip.
i know the feeling . it felt great attending the show.
the last time i was alone , but still enjoyed the show , from time to time kept eating snacks and coffee lol.

I'm sure you guys had a wonderful time.

I missed Raja show last time at Chennai, thanks to my shift timings

Hope Raja will let me know about his next visit to Chennai
BTW, Mukesh your Beast looks gorgeous man and those alloys are the Jewel on Beauty.

@AHC: Excellent Pics buddy, BTW, any pics of Verna and Beast in day light??
you should meet raja at his next show. you'll have a great experience as well.

unfortunately no day light pics since we went to the hotel after dinner from my car. storme was already parked there.

Hey guys very nice pics and looks like you guys had loads of fun. next time will plan some common meeting point guys.
oh yeah that's for sure. :)

Damm... I was also in delhi at that time. [cry] Returned last night to Simla. My bad luck. BTW nice pictures, seems you guys had enjoyed alot.
lol i didn't know that. next time you are in delhi tell me. we'll meet.

Nice pics. Nice ambience. Nice camaraderie. Nice show. Nice folks. Nice Storme. Nice Verna. Nice alloys. Nice Maxxis Bravos. Poor little chicken!! Burp!!

@Raja: Do you remove those sunglasses while sleeping ;) ?
rofl at the last comment. :D i agree in mostly all his pics he's wearing those sun glasses. haha.

@ all

It was just wonderful once again to meet allhyundai and Mukesh for the first time .

Mukesh is large hearted guy, extremely out going and a wonderful company to be with .

Allhyundai is your man guys incase you want to taste some mind blowing tasty food in Delhi .
Last time he took my invitation for dinner and came with me too crowne plaza gurgaon . This time too I suggested to have dinner in the raddison were I was staying . And allhyundai suggested since he listened to me last time , this time its my turn to listen .

And boy allhyundai took us to some place called " murga bazaar " and we indulged in some mind blowing tasty non - veg dishes .

The joint was very Desi types hot and spicy food was served and was the whole fun to stand on the street and enjoy the food .

Thanx a million to allhyundai for treating us to a wonderful dinner . ( one of the finest I enjoyed in recent times )

Later Mukesh was very very kind enough to allow me and allhyundai drive his huge and mighty pearl white storme .

Iam deeply thankful to Mukesh and allhyundai for spending their precious time with me during my one day visit in Delhi .

Unfortunately was not able to meet freakdude , nitink, hillbilly , wanderlust and vibhor for them being busy and I not having nitink's number . But hopefully will make a point to meet them in my next visit .

Last edited:
I deeply apologize buddy for not being able to meet you, though a weekend, I was in office full day, rather, till late evening and after that was just too tired to go anywhere so just crashed in my bed. I literally appreciate you calling all us members to meet in whatever town you are.

freakdude.

Top Bottom