TAI Chennai Meet This Weekend - 21 July 2013

Thread Starter #1
Fellow Petrol heads,

How about a meet tomorrow either in the morning or at evening [can be decided based on the participation] at Chennai or some sweet spot? The plan is a quick catch-up, intros, coffee, photograph and long chat? I would request all souls in TAI to share their thoughts about the meet. Common guys we definitely need a personal time off from the regular chaos. Imagine a huge gathering of petrol maniac. Sorry for the very short notice and I knew you guys are already occupied and have some plans for Sunday tomorrow but just in-case if you can squeeze some time-off – it is commendable and absolute fun!!!!

God Bless!
Cheers,
Bikerb0y

Re: TAI Chennai Meet

I think it's a very short time to decide the participation.
Pls confirm in phone with others soo they can have a idea and pls decide some good place and say.

Thread Starter #3

I think it's a very short time to decide the participation.
Pls confirm in phone with others soo they can have a idea and pls decide some good place and say.
I do not have others phone number and if possible will you please text others and see if they would like to drive in for the meet?

God Bless!
Cheers,
Bikerb0y

Good Initiative Buddy,

But, Most probably I'll go to Hometown(Vellore) on every weekends. So, I don't know it is possible to catch you guys on Sundays.

Anyhow, come with the date and place, so that I'll try to make it out with my Bike :)

Hey friends,

Am ready for a quicker meet somewhere inside the city on Sunday evening. Since sunday is working day for us i cant make it in day time. In the evening it might not be good to travel somewhere outside city.

Biker boy, btw where are in chennai. am near chinmaya nagar.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

Hey friends,

Am ready for a quicker meet somewhere inside the city on Sunday evening. Since sunday is working day for us i cant make it in day time. In the evening it might not be good to travel somewhere outside city.

Biker boy, btw where are in chennai. am near chinmaya nagar.
Sorry for the huge delay! I had a quick trip till Pondicherry and a over-night stay at Ocean Spray. I stay at Chrompet - Anyone around? Let us schedule as per everyone's convenience.

Sorry for the huge delay! I had a quick trip till Pondicherry and a over-night stay at Ocean Spray. I stay at Chrompet - Anyone around? Let us schedule as per everyone's convenience.
You could have informed me so we could meet here.

Thread Starter #8

You could have informed me so we could meet here.

I am sorry! I had plans to invite you to the resort we stayed but as usual my friends played a spoil sport in the end! No worries - I will try to plan another trip shortly!

I am sorry! I had plans to invite you to the resort we stayed but as usual my friends played a spoil sport in the end! No worries - I will try to plan another trip shortly!
No problem buddy !!!!!!!!!
Next time dont forget to buzz me.

Thread Starter #10
TAI Meet at Chennai

What’s up Guys! Hope everyone is doing great with life keeping you guys busy and occupied – C’mon its time for a TAI Meet. Everyone is invited to join the meet!

The meet is proposed on Sunday evening at around 5pm which may drag till late evening and end with a dinner. I was in touch with some of the Chennai folks via whatsapp and have decided the following venue,

Meet at:-Besant Nagar beach at 05:00 pm, talk and take photographs.
Eat at:-Drive down to Azuri Bay at Gandhi Nagar, Adyar and wrap it up!

We have 9 confirmed participants and we are still counting more! Please confirm asap as we are yet to book a table for the dinner! Suggestions are welcome.

Note: All members in Chennai – Please PM your phone number to me so I can keep you posted via text for this any future meets!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #11

The meet is scheduled on July 21, 2013 at Besant Nagar beach at 05:00 pm. The thread was merged with a older one though I have requested Mods to change the title.

The following are the participants for Sunday Meet,

Confirmed
Dhaya and his friend - Saravana Prasad - Jetta and I20
Bikerb0y - Brio
Prem - Vento
Bharath - Punto or Palio
Marun - Ford Fiesta [I guess]
Gokul - Pulsar
Sethu Sir - Spark
Debayan - Chartered Flight

Yet to confirm
Karthickramu - Fortunar
Vinoth - Passion Plus
Surendar, Ilango, Rajvel - Verna
Nagesh - Swift or CIty
Jerwin - Verna Fluidic

Last edited:
Hey great initiative guys, I wish a successful meet and hope to all of you very soon in Chennai [:)]

BTW, had a mini Mumbai meet yesterday with our member Raja and did TD of ES

Thread Starter #14
Mine is Glamour Buddy,

Anyway the meet is going to happen around 5pm, So I try to attend the meet to my level best[;)]
Sorry to mention the ride incorrectly. Wish you make it!

Hey great initiative guys, I wish a successful meet and hope to all of you very soon in Chennai [:)]

BTW, had a mini Mumbai meet yesterday with our member Raja and did TD of ES
Thank you Sir, Hope the TD and the meet was wonderful!

Last edited:

Top Bottom