Meeting Delhi Members

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys I would to meet the Delhi gang if possible on 8th Feb 2013. I will be traveling to Delhi by Dakshin Express from Hyd. I would be leaving for Mughalsarai the same evening by the Sealdah Rajdhani from NDLS which departs at 4:30 PM. Would like to propose the meeting point at Cannaught Place which is near to the station & also if I would like to do any shopping as well I could do that. I am in touch with Carabiker who is from Delhi as well.

Any questions please do let me know.

Hey nice to note this buddy !! have informed other members of Delhi too ?? I think You can take the numbers from Carabiker, but being a working day and you have planned in day time , I do not know how many will make it for that, but any way nice effort buddy

Hey ER, all the best for your meet in Delhi today !!

Also want to share this news with all the Delhi friends and ER, that again Swineflu is very active in Delhi and 60 cases reported from Jan till now and 3 died, hence do take care of your health friends[:)]

But at times I really get doubt on the media as this Swine flu thing is a big hype either it is Hyderabad or Delhi, what do you say friends

^no offense but that smiley looked inappropriate since you were talking about of death of people.
Sorry for being OT.

^no offense but that smiley looked inappropriate since you were talking about of death of people.
Sorry for being OT.
Superbad, just read the sentence before that smiley where I was wishing the Delhi friends to take care of their health, so I don't thing it is inappropriate buddy, if you still feel so, I am sorry for that

Thread Starter #9
Met carabiker after lot of going back & forth on it. Met him at new delhi station he was there for about 20mins & then left. It waz nice to meet him, he mentioned about tornado78? However i couldnt meet him as he was in Gurgaon. I might plan for a exclusive delhi trip sometime this yr

Met carabiker after lot of going back & forth on it. Met him at new delhi station he was there for about 20mins & then left. It waz nice to meet him, he mentioned about tornado78? However i couldnt meet him as he was in Gurgaon. I might plan for a exclusive delhi trip sometime this yr
Hey anyway you at least met one member[clap], where are the pics buddy

@enfieldryder, it is not fair friend. Either of You should have clicked some pics atleast on your phones. Hope carbiker has some clicks? If not out bad luck. We have to wait for another meet.

Its okie guys. Hope you had fun over there.

Top Bottom