Bangalore-Chennai-Hyderabad Members Meet at Bangalore

Which date 26th or 27th !!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
Hi fellow members of TAI in Bangalore

As I have planned a visit to Bangalore this weekend to attend a industrial exhibition called "IMTEX" which is being held at BIEC, Bangalore from 24th to 30th of this month.

So my probable visit dates might be 26,27 & 28th of this month which will be confirmed by me once again on 24th of this month once I am done with my tickets.

I wish we could have a meet on 26th or 27th as both are holidays for most of you. During the day time I will visit the exhibition and will be free by evening, so we can have a meet at any place as I will be staying in Yeshwanthpur.

This is an open invitation to all the friends of Bangalore and wish to see you all in this meet and have some nice time too.

I request you to make it for this taking your precious time friends and confirm your convenient date as I am attaching a poll for the dates here[:)] also suggest a place for the meet. I also request you to send a PM with your contact numbers so that we plan this

Re: Proposed Hyderabad-Bangalore Meet !!

Hi Gurrala,

Most Probably I'll be free on 28th, & I'm staying near Basavangudi.

If possible please arrange the meet near to that area[:D]

Thread Starter #5

Hmm, Appu

I will have to leave on 28th evening back to Hyderabad, so it may not be possible to have the meet on 28th. Are you not there on 26th or 27th in Bangalore ??

I'll reach B'lore on 27th afternoon only & the place I'm going to stay is new to me. thats why I'm not able to meet you on 27th.

BTW, are you coming in car from Hyderabad?

Thread Starter #7

I'll reach B'lore on 27th afternoon only & the place I'm going to stay is new to me. thats why I'm not able to meet you on 27th.

BTW, are you coming in car from Hyderabad?
No Appu, That meet of ours got cancelled, hence I have cancelled the trip with my family, so by train.
OK, I will talk to you once I reach Bangalore, so we try and catch up somewhere[:)]

I am ok with 26th or 27th since its a weekend! [clap]
Hoping for many more members to join in so that we can decide a place and time of meet asap. I can anyway meet you Gurrala74 since i stay in Malleswaram which is very close to Yeshwantpur. [:)]

Hi Gurrala,

Most Probably I'll be free on 28th, & I'm staying near Basavangudi.

If possible please arrange the meet near to that area[:D]
Buddy if you are in Basavanagudi i can meet you for sure.

Thread Starter #10

Hey that looks to be nice to hear from members, hope more members come up now !!

That is great to know about this meet. Thanks to Mr. RK for initiating this. Anybody leaving from Chennai for this? if yes I would like to join them. if it is going to be on sat/sun [26th and 27th]. anyway I will confirm it tomorrow. I thought I can post a request on this.

Thread Starter #14

Sethu,

It really great to here this from you man !! I wish to have you in Bangalore.

Freinds
My trip is confirmed now and I will be reaching Bangalore on 26th morning and staying in Yeshwantpur. My schedule is like this

26th and 27th - Attending Industrial exhibition IMTEX at BIEC Bangalore from morning till evening, so we can have a meet either of these dates and the if it is day time the venue can be same exhibition center BIEC which little far from city after nelmangala where NICE road touching. or if it is evening, then members from Bangalore can suggest a convenient place where we can have the meet.

I look forward to see more members for this like whom I know Visran,varun,vishwas lot of others who interact regularly on the forum and also those people who did the last Bangalore quick meet.

Hi RK,

Happy to know that you are coming to Bangalore. But unfortunately I could not meet you as I will be travelling from 25th-27th to Chickmagalur with family. This was planned just couple of days ago.

Hope to catch you next time soon :) (I think you remember Bangalore friends whose name starts with 'V' only - Visran, Varun, Vishwas [;)])

BTW, I also stay in Banashankari 3rd Stage and I think couple of our friends stay there.

Cheers
Harish

Top Bottom