Another Mumbai - Hyderabad Meet :-)

Thread Starter #1
Hi All, Yes it is here, another one. Gurrala a.k.a Mr. RK was down to Mumbai for his professional work. So usual we (Me, Raja, Superbad and Gurrala) decided to have a meet. But this time it was not a normal meet. [evil]

First we met at Concorde Motors, Worli. Had look at Aria, Storme, Vista 90HP, Nano. Then all 4 of us had brilliant test drive of Storme on Worli sea face.

After completing the visit to Concorde Motors, we headed towards Infiniti Motors (Mahindra & Mahindra), Elphinstone. There we had test drive of Quanto, XUV, Thar. Unfortunately there was some technical problems with Scorpio, so was not able to do so. TD experience of respective members will be posted in respective thread.

Then we went Chembur, Hote Adarsh. Had nice time there talking about as usual. [:D]. Then we called Carabiker, Iron Rock, Autosafari, Tornado, MrRanger (Please add if I have missed anyone). We talked to everyone about the fun we had yesterday. And frankly speaking I did smell bit of jealousy from every one for the fun we had yesterday. [lol].

All in all, it was great meet. Raja will post some pics of the meet.

The best photo I think is how to perfectly utilise the last row Storme. We tried many different positions in which one can utulise the Storme's last row.

Re: Another Mumbai-Hyderabad Meet :-)

yes. this was a better automotive meet in true sense.

we got a perspective of TD of more than one guy and more the attributes of their driving styles.

i got a sense of RKs so called dangerous body roll in a quanto atleast.
i can now relate to his observations more, i cannot dismiss those but that can now be related to his driving style since all have different rides.

we had raja, going linear in the drives, and dharmesh hard revving as in the punto. looking for sharp turns.

RK sir brakes pretty late. and like any hatch driver, RK sir and dharmesh do try to accentuate body roll [;)]

Hmm,

It was a different and more of a an automotive meet together and thanks to Raja,Dharmesh,Superbad to making it happen and also thanks to the members Iron Rock,Nitin_k,Carabiker,Autosafari participating in the meet thru' phone !!

We have almost spent some 4hrs of quality time doing the TD of Storm,XUV,Quanto,Thar and were not able to do Scorpio.

After the TD we had nice dinner at Chembur hosted by Raja, thanks buddy for your nice gesture. Thanks to Dharmesh for dropping me back at hotel[:)]

I wish to see a first TAI Rlyway station meet happening at Pune tomorrow[;)]

Once again thanks to TAI for providing such a nice platform to meet new like minded friends who are just talk and talk about Automobiles all the time.

Yeah, ferrarifan !! it was awesome to see such a beautiful TATA showroom and the pics of cars are being posted in the respective threads I hope.

@Nitin, hahahahhaha all of us are elites !!, thank you for your time during our meet.

@Ferrarifan, yes I have not seen such beautiful showroom of TATA till now and mind-blowing gesture from TATA executives out there.

I dont think TAI would be what it is without you guys.

p.s no offence to the rest :p:
Thank you buddy, but what is the use, when a elite never find time to meet us[anger]

raja must be taking the pics, i can see his ipad.
No, he was taking pics with his nice Sony digital camera, white colored one is not ipod it is his Lumia 800 mobile[:)]

Gurralla, dharmesh and his wife have come for the show now .superbad had some family commitment so was not to able to make it today

Top Bottom