Unexpected Mumbai - Pune Meet in Progress: Live Reporting

Thread Starter #1
Guys its so happened that I came to Pune today for my show ( work) and thought why not meet some of our TAIans ?

So I got in touch with our members Tornado( Pune ) , sanjaysg , ironrock , and sclass and decided what not to meet them ?

Well so far the status is ironrock will be comming now in 15-20 mins , sanjaysg will be calling and will let us know when he can come , and Tornado well he was out of station yet decided to come to Pune for the meet so must be on his way [:)] send a pm to sclass but no response yet .

Hopefully will be doing a tele call meet with sethumurgan , Gurralla , Superbad and vipul too and mr ranger and freakdude and dharmesh . [clap]. Still the meet is in progress lets see how it goes .and how many of us can meet together . [:)]. Will try and update as the meet goes

Thread Starter #3
Re: Unexpected Mumbai - Pune meet in progress live reporting

Hey Rajvel hopefully yes .

Update - Tornado will be comming directly to the venu were i have my show that is shaniwar Wada.

Edit- ironrock has come already will meet him in 5 mins [clap]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

Guys just met ironrock we had a coffee,he had some urgent meeting to attend so he has left and will be joining back in night, mean while tornado ( pune) will be comming directly to my show , Sanjay well no contact as yet and sclass maybe out of town

Hmm

Fresh meet thread again mouthwatering [clap]

Good to initiative Raja !! invite them to have a Mumbai-Pune meet next week !!

Hope to hear from you soon today hope to talk to all of friends from Pune

Noisy

Suspended
Re: Unexpected Mumbai - Pune Meet in Progress Live Reporting

Oh great!! Desperately waiting for the pictures of the cars and guys!

Have a great time together!

Thread Starter #9

Sanjaysg with his storme , tornado with his manza are already with me ironrock comming again with his xuv and the fun then begins

Had the meeting ended?
What all things did you discussed? Is storme was there in your discussion??

Thread Starter #13

Had the meeting ended?
What all things did you discussed? Is storme was there in your discussion??
Jagrover we discussed and discussed and only discussed cars and only cars tata , mahindra , Toyota , Honda and most important we discussed forum rules and how to maintain and improve the decor of the forum .and not only discussed storme and xuv we inspected it too, and Sanjaysg drives his storme like a hatch .
Eagerly waiting for the pics and the things you people discussed. :-)
[clap]
I have some pics , unfortunately we forgot to make a lot of pics ,will post tomorrow .
What happened to the "tele" meet bro??

freakdude.
Hey bro so sorry , last call was made to Superbad and then battery went off and no numbers , so was not able to call you , dharmesh , sethu . But we will be having a Mumbai- Pune meet on 17th so will try and make a video call with you for sure I promise .

How I missed this thread?? Eh, thanks to a good, long and as usual - boring meeting I was trapped in(not attended but slept:biggrin:) last night else I'd have buzzed the hell out of the phones of the members present(of course, whose numbers I do have).
Pics awaited, especially of one member who hasn't shown a single of him[;)], I hope I need not to tell whom I am talking of.

BTW, haven't you people went driving in midnight in XUV and Storme?? I GUESS THAT WAS THE PERFECT PLACE AND PERFECT TIME FOR A GOOD FULL BLOWN COMPARO. There were:
  • Raja: Holding good experience of Storme.
  • IR: XUV owner and Storme official reviewer.
  • Sanjay: Well experienced Safari and Storme owner.
  • Tornado(not 78): Manza owner and was perfect for being a judge too.

Last edited:

Top Bottom