Quick Meet in Pondicherry on 23rd December 2012

Thread Starter #1
After a lot of discussion with few members,I would like to initiate the thread for a meet in Pondicherry on the 23rd of December 2012, being a Sunday. I/We can expect this to be a step for the Inter-Regional meet.
The above mentioned date is just a tentative one, and can be changed to any other date in the close approximity as our convenience.
Raj will be updating the thread regularly,as I am little busy with studies.
Expecting few members and non-members for a successful meet again.

Hi Guys,

23rd is Ok for me and I'm ok with Pondy itself(I waiting to take a snap of my Whitey behind the Lighthouse port in Pondy).

I think we have so many places like Chunnambar Backwater & Auroville around Pondy.
Even walking around Park, Beachroad & Annai Ashram would be intersting.

Lets see what others Plan[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

23rd is Ok for me and I'm ok with Pondy itself(I waiting to take a snap of my Whitey behind the Lighthouse port in Pondy).

I think we have so many places like Chunnambar Backwater & Auroville around Pondy.
Even walking around Park, Beachroad & Annai Ashram would be intersting.

Lets see what others Plan[:)]
Nice Appu
hope we can confirm your presence[clap].
Next where are the rest members???[confused]
Places are under consideration so you people tooo suggest some places.

Hello Guys,

I may visit Cuddalore by 15th & 16th of this month.

Is it possible to prepone the meet on 15th evening or 16th morning?

And the place between Pondy & Cuddalore will be more convinient to me[:D]

Hope we can meet for sure on 15th
Surenders home is between cuddalore and pondy.
Preponing the meet please talk to sethu sir and dhaya

Guys, sorry to say this. For entire December and January [to middle of the month] my schedule might be little bit haphazard due to the implementation process which i had involved. it is going on full swing and am really working a lot these days. So I can not confirm anything just across the table. The decision will be taken only on that day.

Others, Dhaya, Prem, Appu and other pondy and chennai members your suggestions ideas please.

@Sai when are you coming to chennai? will it be okie for you if it is preponed?

@Surendar, guys are planning to hop around you place. Are you ready to welcome them[lol]? will it be okie if it is by 15th

15th or 25th, please make sure Sai is part of this being he is traveling for 600 KMs to meet all of us [its sad that he is not coming with his NANO[cry]]

Thread Starter #13
Guys, sorry to say this. For entire December and January [to middle of the month] my schedule might be little bit haphazard due to the implementation process which i had involved. it is going on full swing and am really working a lot these days. So I can not confirm anything just across the table. The decision will be taken only on that day.

Others, Dhaya, Prem, Appu and other pondy and chennai members your suggestions ideas please.

@Surendar, guys are planning to hop around you place. Are you ready to welcome them[lol]? will it be okie if it is by 15th

15th or 25th, please make sure Sai is part of this being he is traveling for 600 KMs to meet all of us [its sad that he is not coming with his NANO[cry]]
Since,it is on weekend, i am OK with the dates, how many will be coming?
If the strength from Chennai is less,then we can post-pone the meet to some other day/month.

nope. not taking, you too please join this.

i cannot postpone. because college will start by jan 5th and i already booked the tickets, so please dont cancel it. ilango is back from his singapore visit. so i guess we can call him too.
Its too far from here, let me think about it again..

If you had bought the Nano I would have definitely come [lol]

Top Bottom