Quick Bangalore Meet (Update: Another Meet on 27th April 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

We are planning to meet this weekend that is 4th nov (Sunday). Though very short time to decide, I am messaging and calling each and every member from almost frm 10 days. :please: Attend.

We are planning to meet at Ganesha temple at Kengeri and go towards MC donald (kamath) on Mysore road. A short drive.

We will meet at Kengeri by 9.30am wait for all members to arrive, introduce ourselves, then move towards MC D, spend some time there have lunch. Post lunch we will decide whats next..

I have PM'ed many members from B'lore. Though I wanted this to be a surprise, as I was speaking to all the members personally (over phone) many advised me to start a thread (I also felt the same).

:sorry: If any one has not received my PM, please free to pm me and join us for the meet.

Friends, if you have already any plans, please meet us atleast at Kengeri.

Also please post a map I am very bad at this. [frustration]

I have also posted the Ganesha temple photo so it would be easy to recognize. (This temple is next to RR dental college)

Attachments

re: Quick Bangalore Meet (Surprise) EDIT: Another Meet on 27th!

Thanks Varun, I am coming for sure & so is my car (although not in its best condition [frustration]). I want to bring a friend of mine who is about to buy a car. Hope its ok with you all.

All Bangalore TAI members, please do participate in this.

Last edited:

Hey Varun,

I was really surprised. I think there are so many meet happened after Chennai-Bangalore meet at Vellore and some other meet is in proposed state.

Make the meet into Successfully and Enjoy a lot. Don't forget to update the status regularly :-)

Hi Varun,

Am IN. See you at mysore road. Bangaloreans lets gather for to make this a memorable one. Looking so see more members with their gorgeous cars !!

Drive Safe
Santosh

Good initiative Varun !!

so all balls slowly started rolling now, yes all these city meets are curtain raisers for the inter region meet. Please do discuss about the upcoming Inter region meet and become active on the that thread. I wish you a successful meet ahead [:)]

Oh Varun! should have told me at-least yesterday know? I am leaving for my hometown today and will be back only on Monday. :-(

Thread Starter #7

Thanks every one for your support. I hope more members would join us..

Hi Vishwas,

I had already pm'ed you a week back, you too had confirmed. Please do come.

Hey Friend Varun, that was a great initiative man.. Good. Have a pleasent meet with fun driving.[drive]. Yes as Mr. Guralla said, make this as teaser meet for our inter region meet.

Please guys discuss about our inter-region meet and come-up with fantastic ideas. Even chennai/Pondy guys might plan for such a meet [Depending upon other's plans].

Thread Starter #9

Hi Friends, we shall be meeting tomorrow moring at 9:30 am at Ganesh temple on Mysore road kengeri. (Near RR Dental College).

@varun I wish you the best of luck for this good initiative and wish more numbers will turn for this meet and enjoy your time !!

Thread Starter #11

Just few hours left for the meet ! Meet you all soon.

good luck guys.do post more pics of the place rides and group pics. expecting them to be here by evening [:D]

All bengluru TAIans , please make use of this opportunity to meet up fellow petrolheads and help create a mature society of Automotive enthusiasts. Also forge bonds of friendship vroom-ing together often.

How I wish I could join every meet in every region.

Great Friends. Awaiting for more pics. Hope our official photographer [sree] is coming[;)]

Hey Friend Varun, that was a great initiative man.. Good. Have a pleasent meet with fun driving.[drive]. Yes as Mr. Guralla said, make this as teaser meet for our inter region meet.

Please guys discuss about our inter-region meet and come-up with fantastic ideas. Even chennai/Pondy guys might plan for such a meet [Depending upon other's plans].
Hello sethumurugan, I moved to Chennai from Bangalore. If you guys are arranging any such meet in Chennai, please do post so that we can plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom