So within 5 minutes of my arrival, it was already 11:20 Am, Varun mentioned McDonalds near BPCL bunk, Ramanagara.
But some of them heard it as Coffee day.
The first car to leave was Carhead with Visran as co-driver.
Then Guru's 800, followed by Santosh's swift.
Then Karthik sooji's white M-800.
Then Varun with Sreejesh as his co-driver nodded his head saying me to leave, so that they can capture the pics.
So at this point KL registered M-800 was not at sight, which didn't join us further.
Then Carhead was way ahead, i thought that we members can form a chain of cars, but i guess we missed on that part during our introduction.
Where all members were either in the front or behind.
I was driving moderately so that i could be driving with others as well.
But most of them were zooming past me, i stopped twice in order to catch up with Varun.
Carhead had already reached McDonalds, and rest of us had gathered.
At this point SS80 was there where we had stopped.
But soon when we stopped over at Mc Donalds, they were no where.
They had almost reached the Mc Donalds near Ramnagara, almost reaching Maddur.
Then McDonalds was full, so we thought to proceed further to Coffee Day.
So i asked Sreejesh to join me, filled the Hawk's tank.
And then Sreejesh was busy with his SLR.(Really love the way he clicks the pictures)
The whole Cafe-Coffee day was deserted until our line of cars parked,the Cafe-Coffee day came to life.
All were hungry, we freshened up and ordered Aloo Parathas.
Some ordered Floats with Soda's and juice.
Our discussion started on various threads.
Sreejesh's Sniper Gun Target Acquired- Roger!!! Copy that!!! Now a smile, Mission Accomplished-Sir!! Finally my Hawk
- Visran- You feel like a guy who you have been knowing him for ages, easy to get going with you buddy.
- Santosh- Smiling face who is a Apt biker, and had joined TAI with his maiden post in the Voyage junction in his Pulsar 220 and karizma of his friend.The swift was really well maintained.
- Varun- I like his smiling face and the way he followed up is what i liked.
- SS80- Was silent, smiling.
- Prashant(Carhead)- He and I share the same surname, we speaked in Konkani on and on.
- Karhtik sooji- Varun's neighbour, it was good to speaking with you, we shared the same table, Wish you all the best for your career,His friend was silent, in the end he just smiled.
Visran joined me in my Hawk, let me hear what he has to say about Hawk.
Then it was way back home so early, it felt wish if he had spent some more time.