i am planning to Buy used hatchback Honda Brio; why only Brio below reasons
1)Don't like Maruti cars (lame designs, herd mentality, seen enough)
2) Hyundai - Sky rocketing maintenance costs, no VFM
3) not interested in Nissan, Renault etc.,
Pros - Brio
1)Good Looking - you would definitely want to look back after parking your car
2)Engine - Honda brand speaks volume
3)Reliable - Honda is enough
4)Safety - strong body no issues
5)Ride & Handing - good enough
6)space - not so roomy, but intelligently used every corners in the cabin
1) FUEL EFFICIENCY - Not sure how much 15KMPL will be OK for me
2) Maintenance charges - Not sure how much, i think it is 7K, please correct me on this
3)Finance - does interest go up for used cars, please give us your opinion
4)Price - how much will it be for 3 year old 2012 / 2013 model, i'm assuming 3Lacs correct me if i'm wrong here.
5) Honda - After sales services ?????
Any Proud Brio Owners / non brio owners please provide inputs in my decision making.
MOD: please move my query to the appropriate forum if possible