Chevrolet Spark Fuel Meter

Thread Starter #1
hello friends, i have a spark and i dont know how to reads it fuel meter because it have digital bar and i don't knw the amout of fuel left properly and the company persons also don't knw the meter reading and they say that the tank is of 38 liter and i have filled the full tank with 39.4 liter and there was some 3-4 liter fuel.

350Z

Core Team
You can take an idea of the remaining fuel with the number of bars left. Try to refuel before only one bar is left.

the company persons also don't knw the meter reading and they say that the tank is of 38 liter and i have filled the full tank with 39.4 liter and there was some 3-4 liter fuel.
Yes, Spark’s fuel tank capacity is 28 Litres. I suspect the authenticity of the pump from where you refueled it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
the tank is not 28 liter it is 38 liter

You can take an idea of the remaining fuel with the number of bars left. Try to refuel before only one bar is left.

Yes, Spark’s fuel tank capacity is 28 Litres. I suspect the authenticity of the pump from where you refueled it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes you should refuel your car when either one or two bars are left.
Some say you should refuel after you have utilised half of the tank, as it improves fuel economy by decreasing the load on the fuel pump.

Top Bottom