The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   The Automotive Answers (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-answers/)
-   -   Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets) (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-answers/5362-location-cng-pumps-india-availability-outlets.html)

nadeem 26th May 2013 12:56 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Hi,
Back from Mumbai to MP --- MP to Mumbai Road Trip.... Awesome Landscapes ...
There are no CNG Pumps on the Way.
But, while I was crossing Nashik, I made Enquiries with a lot of Pumps there... They all had the same answer that there is a CNG Pump @ some chowk where we continue for Mumbai highway, this pump is Owned by HP.
I clearly Asked whether it is CNG or LPG and they said it is CNG and Not LPG, they also suggested me LPG Pumps which made their point actually stronger. However, since it was wee hours of the night and had travelled already +1000Kms, didn't actually try to locate the CNG pump, Infact, we didn't even pass a chowk bifurcation, so I request the Nashik Guys in this forum to make this point clear.

Thanks.

Secondly,
Which CNG Pumps are on the Mumbai- Pune Expressway While going from Mumbai to Hubli, while bypassing Pune and are there any pumps after we cross Pune.
I have heard of one coming up at Shirwal, Maharashtra. Is it functional yet? Can anyone please check on that.

Thanks Again.

sankyp 13th June 2013 03:17 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Any progress/update about CNG availability on Mumbai-Goa routes? Planning a tour in August.

jarpickle 13th June 2013 05:11 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
We have several in thane.One in Kolbad opposite the MTNL office,one more near the ST bus depot in Khopat.Two at the three petrol pump location.

nadeem 28th June 2013 07:05 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Is there any CNG Pump in
Panvel
Pen
Pali
Nagothane
Kolad
Indapur
Mangaon
Mahad
Poladpur

If anyone knows Please reply.

ganfun 8th July 2013 09:31 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nadeem (Post 301428)
Is there any CNG Pump in
Panvel
Pen
Pali
Nagothane
Kolad
Indapur
Mangaon
Mahad
Poladpur

If anyone knows Please reply.


Hi Welcome.

CNG is available at PANVEL : Please check the map somewhere in this tread.

No CNG Upto Pune City after that.

No CNG in any places rest of Maharashtra.

nadeem 10th July 2013 05:38 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Found it in Panvel... Just a little ahead of Maruti Showroom...
Mansha Auto Services... Enjoy...

envynicky 19th July 2013 06:19 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Any idea where would be last Point on NH8 to have CNG tank Filled in?
I am planning a trip towards Jaipur and believe my Wagon R tank won't fulfill the whole journey and hence believe filling somewhere in between Gurgaon and Kotputli on NH8 could be beneficial.

Any ideas?

carabiker 23rd July 2013 02:53 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
@envynicky

The infrastructure for GAS supply for automotive isn't ready after Gurgaon. It is being set up. The JV agreement for setting up CNG Station and PNG network in Rajasthan was signed very recently between RSPC and Gail gas in Nov 2012. THis would result in setting up of CNG stations on Highway at Bhiwadi , Alwar, Neemrana besides other towns.

CNG station is presently in Kota only.

I am afraid at this time , your trip to Jaipur would be mostly be on Petrol after Kotputli.

cheers

envynicky 23rd July 2013 10:27 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carabiker (Post 309095)
@envynicky

The infrastructure for GAS supply for automotive isn't ready after Gurgaon. It is being set up. The JV agreement for setting up CNG Station and PNG network in Rajasthan was signed very recently between RSPC and Gail gas in Nov 2012. THis would result in setting up of CNG stations on Highway at Bhiwadi , Alwar, Neemrana besides other towns.

CNG station is presently in Kota only.

I am afraid at this time , your trip to Jaipur would be mostly be on Petrol after Kotputli.

cheers

Thanks a load of info man. BTW when are CNG pumps likely to get opened in the proposed Bhiwadi , Alwar, Neemrana?

Additionally can you confirm what would be last CNG stations on this Route? Will it be Gurgaon only? or anything on out skirts of Gurgaon also available?

nadeem 2nd January 2014 04:54 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Has there been any development of CNG Pumps in Nashik ?

Surfer 30th June 2014 05:10 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Update .
2 Pums (Hadapsar Pune-Splapur road NH-9 and Warje NH-4) in pune are now Online

yoscenario2000 30th June 2014 07:55 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Anyone have updated list of all CNG stations across the country ?

sanjugalande 12th October 2014 11:58 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nadeem (Post 290757)
Hi,
Back from Mumbai to MP --- MP to Mumbai Road Trip.... Awesome Landscapes ...
There are no CNG Pumps on the Way.
But, while I was crossing Nashik, I made Enquiries with a lot of Pumps there... They all had the same answer that there is a CNG Pump @ some chowk where we continue for Mumbai highway, this pump is Owned by HP.
I clearly Asked whether it is CNG or LPG and they said it is CNG and Not LPG, they also suggested me LPG Pumps which made their point actually stronger. However, since it was wee hours of the night and had travelled already +1000Kms, didn't actually try to locate the CNG pump, Infact, we didn't even pass a chowk bifurcation, so I request the Nashik Guys in this forum to make this point clear.

Thanks.

Secondly,
Which CNG Pumps are on the Mumbai- Pune Expressway While going from Mumbai to Hubli, while bypassing Pune and are there any pumps after we cross Pune.
I have heard of one coming up at Shirwal, Maharashtra. Is it functional yet? Can anyone please check on that.

Thanks Again.

no CNG pump in nashik city[cry]

350Z 27th November 2014 05:42 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Govt. is setting up more CNG stations in Delhi in an effort to reduce long queues. IGL will inaugurate 3 new stations in FY 14 – 15 and 8 stations in FY 15 – 16.

Drive Safe,
350Z

marivalan 22nd March 2015 06:55 PM

Re: Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)
 
Is there CNG. pump station available in Chennai? If not, any update against cng station plan in Chennai ?


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
©2008 - 2018, The Automotive India. All Rights Reserved.