Servicing at Authorised or Unauthorised Centres?

Thread Starter #1
Now Its almost a year i had my EON serviced at MITHILA HYUNDAI - MEERA ROAD(Thane)

I had mentioned one problem during service about driver side window making noise. After receiving from service the noise was gone but, not really !

The noise started on front left side window ! Which led me to thinking that PARTS were simply transferred from Right to Left door !

Due to this i am very much confused about my First paid service.

I seek help in finding right service centre for it.

Last edited:
Re: Services at Authorised or Unauthorised centres ?

These are low cost parts, and they don't change parts from left to right.

It's not clear "after what period of service" the sound started coming from left window. If it is within a month, call hem and inform them. They'll rectify.

I'm a old timer and prefer the Authorised Center. Unauthorised ones (FNGs) are good for tinkering and paint job, IMHO. For other activities involving moving parts, FNGs are cheaper but their mechanics"generally" spend less time with the car; chances of half cooked activity is more. What would've been less than RS 25,000, a friend ended up spending more than Rs 40,000, by first going to FNG followed by a visit to A$$.

Stick to A$$. Download Hyundai Android App. It will ALSO show ratings of their A$$. Select as per your convenience. Done !

I think there's only one EON ownership thread in TAI. Why don't you start one ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: Services at Authorised or Unauthorised centres ?

Thanks a lot Vijay. I will certainly go to ASC for the first paid service and put the experience on a seperate ownership thread.

The question here is not cost of parts but the way customers are treated is horrible. On another incident my friend's eon had a dent on right door and ASC ADVISOR suggested to go for insurance and simply get a new door costing somewhere below 15000[surprise].

I was completely unaware of the ratings in application.

Also was unaware that there is only one EON thread :p

Top Bottom