Which MCP is Good For My Ertiga: Need Experts Advice

Thread Starter #1
Hi

I have 2012 Ertiga VDi with ODO 28k, my car's 30k service is due by 6th dec & i am planning to get is serviced on this sunday. someone told me about MCP from maruti that include service cost till 4 year/40000 km or 5 year/50000 km. On sending inquire to service center they send me 2 quotations, attached below. i am not able to find any major difference in these two. please suggest which one is good to go for. Thanks in Advance [:D]

Premium.JPG

Capture.JPG

Hi

I have 2012 Ertiga VDi with ODO 28k, my car's 30k service is due by 6th dec & i am planning to get is serviced on this sunday. someone told me about MCP from maruti that include service cost till 4 year/40000 km or 5 year/50000 km. On sending inquire to service center they send me 2 quotations, attached below. i am not able to find any major difference in these two. please suggest which one is good to go for. Thanks in Advance [:D]

View attachment 215793

View attachment 215794
should go with second one i think

Hi

View attachment 215793

View attachment 215794
Hello parveen

You have mentioned that your Ertiga is a 2012 model but the enquiry receipts show car sale date as June 2014. [;)]

Anyway, your car has done 30k kms already and I don't think it is worth going for any of these packages if they cover only till 50k kms. If it is for additional 50k kms, then it makes some sense.

Do keep us informed about your final decision. I am also looking for the same for my Baleno and Alto.

Regards,
Alpha

Thread Starter #4
Hello parveen

You have mentioned that your Ertiga is a 2012 model but the enquiry receipts show car sale date as June 2014. [;)]

Anyway, your car has done 30k kms already and I don't think it is worth going for any of these packages if they cover only till 50k kms. If it is for additional 50k kms, then it makes some sense.

Do keep us informed about your final decision. I am also looking for the same for my Baleno and Alto.

Regards,
Alpha
Hi Aplha,

my car 2014, & by mistake i have written 2012 (as having two other cars of 2012 so it come in mind first [embarass])

I take second package & it cost Rs:19694.

average service cost of ertiga diesel with synthetic engine oil remains above Rs:10000 that does not include well alignment & balancing. so by taking AMC i will save around 10k in total.

What included in AMC:-
1. all labor charge of 3 service.
2. semi synthetic engine oil.
3. coolant.
4. alignment & balancing
5. Pick up & drop facility
6. extra free washing
7. 1 free full car check up.

whats not included:-
1. only 1 air filter in 3 service
2. only 1 ac cabin filter.
3. wheel balancing weight.
4. grease used in caliper pins
5. any other part that need to replace & not included in warranty.
6. EGR cleaning.

in above i need to spend around 2200/- more in 3 service till 50k.
in total AMC give complete peace of mind & need not to worry about overcharging by service center.

this package cost different with ODO reading & year i.e if someone purchase it for new ertiga from day one it will not cost same as of mine. they calculate it on the bases of total no of service to be done.

I will suggest you to call your service center & get quotation for your AMC, they will email it to you.

Top Bottom