Suggestion Needed For Good, Reliable Mechanic in Thane City!

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I own a Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi, 2005 model. I reside in Thane City.

I'm here in this forum because of my recent horrible experience with my bike repairs and I need suggestions for a good and reliable mechanic here.

I'm new in this city and don't know any bike mechanic here.
I had given my bike to authorized bajaj service center for some superficial repairs like replacing the headlight assembly, fork bend removal, etc., after a skid (no engine work was done since it was not required). I use castrol power 1 racing (fully synthetic), & I had changed the oil less than 2000 km when giving for repairs. I had given explicit instructions to not touch the oil. when I got the bike back after repairs, had so many new problems. the ignition key was not working properly, loose contact type. Within 4 days, as I was riding to office (my shift timing is 4 a.m. and was doing about 80-100 on 5th gear on a flat stretch of road), engine suddenly stalled (had the feel of overheated engine). restarted the bike after a minute or two and rode very slow to office. Later on, after a some hours of cooling, upon checking, oil sump was dry!!. Also silencer has started to make noise like there is a crack in it. Also petrol level went down when receiving the bike from repairs, mechanic claims there was water in the bottom of the tank which was removed!!! Also some other new minor things have started in the bike.

All these abrupt onset of problems on a bike which was running so very smooth has gotten me very suspicious of that service center/mechanic.

Unfortunately, now my engine is bust (a liter of oil disappears in a week) [cry]

I urgently need suggestions for a good and reliable mechanic in Thane.

Top Bottom