Blue Residue on Battery Terminals?

Thread Starter #1
So, after a high-speed trip to a location about 20 kms, I opened and casually glanced the engine compartment (I like to glance it like a pro :stupid:). When I looked at the battery, I saw the attached pics. The blue thing is dried, and spilled on some other things too. I do not think this has any connection with the long trip. Just recently picked up the car from the authorized service center. The idiots cannot do a thing right to my Chevy Beat TCDi pre-facelift. Mods, please merge if such topic exists.

Thanks! Pics:

Attachments

It looks like someone has sprayed some solution on it. Maybe to prevent corrosion? You told it came from the A.S.S. So they must have done it to protect the battery terminals. Since the spray is evident on both the positive and negative terminals.

Thread Starter #3
It looks like someone has sprayed some solution on it. Maybe to prevent corrosion? You told it came from the A.S.S. So they must have done it to protect the battery terminals. Since the spray is evident on both the positive and negative terminals.
Might be. My dad said the same. I'll ask the ASS guys.

Top Bottom