Is it Possible To Fit Height Adjustment Seat Railing From Ritz in Wagon-R?

Thread Starter #1
Dear friends,
I've been wondering this for quite some time.
I love the seats of my waggie, but i would have been more happier with a little more height, so that my under thighs get more support.

Now the above question has been haunting me for a long time (Ritz ZXi and ZDi have height adjustment).

All the SA in MASS said that the railings won't match.

But last week I met an Automobile Engg. working as CC Manager, he said that it might be possible. but first you have to check the measurements, and surely the MASS won't do that you have to check local garages.

Please post your valuable suggestions.

Kannan@

You can check out the measurements and differences of the rails in a ritz with your wagon r either in your nearest ASS with the help of any known service engineer/supervisor. If it is possible to fit then get the part no too. then you can buy it from the nearest MGP shop and fix it any local workshops. Other option is if you are the only driver in your vehicle then check out the possiblity to increse the stock seat height by adding a spacer/bolt with bigger nuts where you fix the seat on the platform. For increse the underthigh support you can also increse the foam in the stock seat by the help of any seat cover stiching technician.

Get hold of a local mechanic or a tinker, even if the rails don't match they can re fabricate the metal frame on the seat to fit properly on to your Waggy.

Top Bottom