Is It Possible To Fit New Dzire's Front Bumper on Swift?

Thread Starter #1
My car met with an accident. A frontal hit by a biker made irreversible damage to front bumper intercooler etc which has to be replaced. Now my question is can i fit new dzire bumper to my gen3 swift. I like those stylish curving in new dzire bumper.

Re: Is it possible to fit gen3 swift dzire bumper to swift hatch?

I do not think its possible, even if done will look like disaster.

I think the front grill has to be changed as well to fit the new dzire bumpers and f i am not wrong the hood needs replacement too..

I think that can be fitted as most of the dimensions are same. Also if you look closely the area above the fog lamp where some extra curves are given on DZIRE bumpers, rest remains the same.

Few things you might need to check
- internal screws position, grooves and locks position.
- front grill may fit of the SWIFT but still needs to be checked

My advice is the front bumper of SWIFT is far better in looks and has much aesthetic appeal rather than DZIRE.

Rest is your choice.

Thread Starter #5
I think that can be fitted as most of the dimensions are same. Also if you look closely the area above the fog lamp where some extra curves are given on DZIRE bumpers, rest remains the same.

Few things you might need to check
- internal screws position, grooves and locks position.
- front grill may fit of the SWIFT but still needs to be checked

My advice is the front bumper of SWIFT is far better in looks and has much aesthetic appeal rather than DZIRE.

Rest is your choice.
This answer is what i expected. I also did measured and find that the diamensions are same except the top and bottom grill, and the fog lamp assy.

Top Bottom