Good Service Center in Bangalore for Swift

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,
I have no idea how the response will be on this post. But as a Caring father to my 2 year old son, i have a very good bond with my car, I love my Swift VDi. its a 2011 model one. I used to commute almost a 100 Km a day (precise) while i was in Gurgaon. Got it from Rohan Motors. Never gave a complain till now and gives me the power punch when needed. Though i never imagined myself as a WRC or F1 Driver and pushed my limits, i love to drive it with the respect it deserves a good 50-60Km/hr speed is fine for me. I have tried couple of times zipping back home from delhi after my work on the Delhi-Gurgaon express way at 100-120 km just for a few minutes. "Drive safe" is the moto.
Now i am in Bangalore and my swift is more of a weekend ride as of the busy traffic and lack of parking space. it has clocked 33000 km till date and is on the verge of getting a much deserved service. I know i am late in posting this thread. And since i am close to my home town in Kerala. I have in the past 18 months gone to kerala thrice on my swift with my family ( me, wifey, my now 2 yr old son and the maid ) Good since i can get loads of stuff from my home.
I am leaving for Kerala again my next wednesday or thursday and have to get it serviced by then. I am in desperate need of a good service station irrespective if its ASS or the neighborhood garage where ever a decent and honest work is done. I have 2 MASS near by Bimal and Kalyani, Bosch Service Center, My TVS, Castrol Pitstop. When i review these all i get is a mixed reaction and it scares me it leave my car at these mentioned SC.
Have to get my Full car Serviced and Actually am in a look out for Mobil delvac 1 for my Engine Oil. ( my current engine oil is synthetic and am sticking to it ). I dont think MASS will allow me to put Engine oil of my choice.
Anyone with idea where to get best service

Thread Starter #2
Got my Swift serviced at Kalyani at Brookfield. Have to say mine experience was nice. They used Shell Helix and the SA was Good and was helpful.

I had recently done my first service via carmozo is a car service provider in Bangalore. The experience was good for easily searching nearest service center.

Top Bottom