Ford Fiesta 1.6 S Broken Spoiler Stud. How To Repair?

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
Well this was a very bad month for me. I met with an accident when i was going to my native. It was a tractor hitting my car from behind. So my car's boot was damaged heavily. The boot parts are replaced/repaired by ford workshop(lathangi ford in bangalore) except the spoiler. The spoiler was thrown out and the studs are broken. I asked them for a replacement if the spoiler can't be attached back But ford guy said, ford has stopped the spoiler for 1.6S. The spoiler looks ok but the studs are gone. The ford guy said he can't repair/fix that and he asked me to fix the spoiler of classic. But i hope it can be repaired but i don't know where to get it fixed. Please let me know whether the spoiler can be fixed. If it is please let me know where can i get it fixed in bangalore.

Thanks,
Suku

Re: Ford Fiesta 1.6 S Broken Spoler stud. How to repair?

Hi,
Well this was a very bad month for me. I met with an accident when i was going to my native. It was a tractor hitting my car from behind. So my car's boot was damaged heavily. The boot parts are replaced/repaired by ford workshop(lathangi ford in bangalore) except the spoiler. The spoiler was thrown out and the studs are broken. I asked them for a replacement if the spoiler can't be attached back But ford guy said, ford has stopped the spoiler for 1.6S. The spoiler looks ok but the studs are gone. The ford guy said he can't repair/fix that and he asked me to fix the spoiler of classic. But i hope it can be repaired but i don't know where to get it fixed. Please let me know whether the spoiler can be fixed. If it is please let me know where can i get it fixed in bangalore.

Thanks,
Suku
Go toJ C ROAD and check bro

Or can get older one in shivaji nagar gujuli market

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Hi MSN1 and Mr.Boss,
Thank you so much for your help and sorry for the late reply.

MSN1: I will take the car the JC road this week and check. Hope it can be repaired. Even if i get replacement it will be great. Thanks again.

Mr.Boss: I have attached some pics. Hope it will give you some idea about the impact and the damage. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Suku

Attachments

Thread Starter #6
I also hope it can be repaired. I will check with the guys in the shops and update the status here.
Thanks Mathu

Mr.Boss: I have attached some pics. Hope it will give you some idea about the impact and the damage. Thanks for your help.
This seems very much repairable. F.A.S.S will not take up this job, better to try outside (fix another stud by plastic fusion)

Hi Sukrish
Fiesta rear is really damaged badly.
Btw the spoiler can be repaired by any outside mechanic. Bangalore guy's will be more helpful than me. But my best of luck wishes are with you.

Ankit

If your car gets smashed from the rear then the owners is on the guy who hit you

did you get insurance to fix up everything from other ?

You can repair that spoiler no issues but make sure it doesn't let water drip into the boot.

Top Bottom