Taking Power Connection Without Tampering Original Wiring?

Thread Starter #1
I want to install Xenos two wheeler security system (FW-40) in Honda dream Yuga bike. But the complete installation procedure involves cutting/ tampering the stock wiring ie. at least, chipping insulation for connectors. So, I decided to activate only the shock/vibration sensor which seems to be most useful feature in two wheeler security.
Now, I'm looking for a good way to take battery power to Xenos unit without tampering the original wiring which is the only required connection to use shock sensor feature. So, please advise.

Can anybody also suggest a small rechargeable 12v battery pack so as I can totally avoid the connections to original wiring? If such a battery pack available, I can periodically recharge battery using external charger.

you can use any small sealed dry ups battery for the purpose or you can connect a wire from positive terminal of your original battery.

@Bhaskar :

I have fitted Xenos Security System for my Pulsar 150. I have found 2 major problem with it.

- the battery use to get discharge many a times. [Even battery was new and electrical system was working fine.]
- the alarm sound is not that loud to be heared in public place or if you are quite away from the vehicle.

Personally I feel there is no point in wasting money on this. Rest is your choice.

The only advantage of this getting fitted for the feature, is to locate your vehicle in mall parking area.

Last edited:

Top Bottom