Air Entering Cabin Even When AC & Fan is Off.

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI-ns,
I have Mahindra Scorpio Mhawk(SLE) 2013 model. Air is entering in the cabin even when the AC and fan is OFF and it increases with speed. I told this issue to MASC and they said it is normal and I have to switch to recirculation mode.
Is it true as my trust on MASC is broken with their worst and careless behaviour.
Thank you.

Re: Air entering the cabin even when AC and fan is OFF.

Hello TAI-ns,
I have Mahindra Scorpio Mhawk(SLE) 2013 model. Air is entering in the cabin even when the AC and fan is OFF and it increases with speed. I told thistOTue to MASC and they said it is normal and I have to switch to recirculation mode.
Is it true as my trust on MASC is broken with their worst and careless behaviour.
Thank you.
when fresh air mode is on outer air will enter in cabin, but what is the problem ,if you don't want outer air then switch to recirculation mode, did you smells polluted air or something like that inside cabin?

Thread Starter #3

when fresh air mode is on outer air will enter in cabin, but what is the problem ,if you don't want outer air then switch to recirculation mode, did you smells polluted air or something like that inside cabin?
yes, sometimes a very foul smell comes.

Hello TAI-ns,
I have Mahindra Scorpio Mhawk(SLE) 2013 model. Air is entering in the cabin even when the AC and fan is OFF and it increases with speed. I told this issue to MASC and they said it is normal and I have to switch to recirculation mode.
Thank you.
This is absolutely normal and what they said is correct.

@lone_ranger, this is absolutely true for all cars, in order to stop the fresh air entering in to cabin when A/C is off you need to switch ON the re-circulation button. This is not an issue at all.
But if you have already switched ON the re-circulation button and still air is entering in to the cabin then get your vehicle checked at ASS.

Top Bottom