Ritz Foot Controls (Clutch & Brake) Position

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends, I feel the Clutch & Brake of My Ritz Zxi are set bit higher than normal. I am 5.5 ft and feel a little discomfort in reaching the pedals (I can't rest heel on floor, need to suspend it) Kindly share your experience and suggest solution..thanks..

Last edited:
Re: Ritz Foot Controls (Clutch & Brake)

@Autoenthusiast

Welcome to TAI !!

Being a owner of Ritz diesel since last 2 years, I find the same problem and not able to figure out any solution to the same however I adjust my seating position[cry]

Thread Starter #5

@Autoenthusiast

Welcome to TAI !!

Being a owner of Ritz diesel since last 2 years, I find the same problem and not able to figure out any solution to the same however I adjust my seating position[cry]
Thank you Gurrala74,
Nice to meet a Ritz owner!

Please see an answer I found elsewhere for the same problem (Ritz foot controls):

"You can get sport pedal covers and fit them slightly lower to make the pedals reach you more easily. These aluminium covers are available in many car accessory shops. Also use a thick floor mat"

What do you think?

Thank you Gurrala74,
Nice to meet a Ritz owner!

Please see an answer I found elsewhere for the same problem (Ritz foot controls):

"You can get sport pedal covers and fit them slightly lower to make the pedals reach you more easily. These aluminium covers are available in many car accessory shops. Also use a thick floor mat"

What do you think?
Technically these kind of things will restrict the proper operation of pedals especially thick mat. Need to check those covers

Dear Friends, Ritz's clutch pedal not only high enough,I also find from very beginning, that the biting point also at the higher side. I drove Wagon R too. It's clutch is nicely fitted to suite every one. Now I seek advice from my learned friends whether it is possible adjust the height of the pedal,if I report it to garage?

Top Bottom