Air Blowing Out Vents Even When Fan Switched Off

Thread Starter #1
My I20 is two years old ,there is one issue i observed that even when AC and Blower is off,stll sometimes air blows out of vents in the cabin.
Have anybody experience similar issue.

Regards
Pisean,pune

Re: Air blowing out of vents

I guess , there might be problem with vents pipe or problem with switch which allowing air to come inside of the cabin. Make sure it is off.

This happens only when your AC circulation mode is Just change your AC air mode to internal air circulation mode and you should be all set

Thread Starter #4

This happens only when your AC circulation mode is Just change your AC air mode to internal air circulation mode and you should be all set
Thax Mahesh for the input,can you jut let me know what actually you mean by changing AC mode to internal air circulation.

Pisean,pune

Thax Mahesh for the input,can you jut let me know what actually you mean by changing AC mode to internal air circulation.

Pisean,pune
There is one switch, which allowing to outside air to come inside cabin. Its called air circulation mode. If it might be left to turned on, So you can get air inside of the cabin even AC off. When AC turned on it mixing up outside air and AC cold air. and throwing mixed air in cabin by blower/AC vent

Last edited:

Top Bottom