Glamour Wheel Bearing Greasing Schedule?

Re: Wheel bearing greaseing schedule ?

Is the schedule not mentioned in the owner's manual? Anyways, get them greased every 5000-7000 kms.

And yes, welcome to The Automotive India!

Is that really required for new generation bikes? can we need to remove the wheel for this?

My current bike has crossed 53K KM and last bike i sold was around 78K KM.I didn't done this for both bikes and no bearing related issues came till now.

Thread Starter #4

Is that really required for new generation bikes? can we need to remove the wheel for this?

My current bike has crossed 53K KM and last bike i sold was around 78K KM.I didn't done this for both bikes and no bearing related issues came till now.
Maybe its not required , not in maintainance schedule in hero motorcorp website , but on suzuki website greasing schedule is after 10000 kms. its not necessary to do it , only for optimal performance i think.

I'm a HH Glamour(First Generation) owner for the past 8 Years.

I remember, I never used any greasing for the wheel bearing. During the general service also I never heard such greasing & I not faced any issues with bearing till date[:)]

Maybe its not required , not in maintainance schedule in hero motorcorp website , but on suzuki website greasing schedule is after 10000 kms. its not necessary to do it , only for optimal performance i think.
I'm currently using Suzuki GS 150 (92010 model) and current odo is 53.5K KM. I also never done this. If interested then also, its difficult here because the local mechanics and the ASS team also not interested in removing the wheel, since it is a time consuming job. They are not ready to remove the wheel even for brake setting. They just tight the screw only even in paid service also and I am fed up with them.I am not going to buy any bike without front & rear disc brakes next time.

Thread Starter #8

I'm currently using Suzuki GS 150 (92010 model) and current odo is 53.5K KM. I also never done this. If interested then also, its difficult here because the local mechanics and the ASS team also not interested in removing the wheel, since it is a time consuming job. They are not ready to remove the wheel even for brake setting. They just tight the screw only even in paid service also and I am fed up with them.I am not going to buy any bike without front & rear disc brakes next time.
Service centre guys are into money making only , they dont follow company guidelines. I get just 1 free service from them, after that all maintainance done by myself or local mechanic in my supervision.mostly i do diy.

Top Bottom