Car Shakes Upon Stopping On a Flyover

Thread Starter #1
hiii guyz.. why my car slowly shakes left right when i stop on flyover??

i first thought anything wrong with suspension but front car was also shaking?? its happenning everytime on inclines [confused]

Re: car shaking left right on stopping on flyover

hiii guyz.. why my car slowly shakes left right when i stop on flyover??

i first thought anything wrong with suspension but front car was also shaking?? its happenning everytime on inclines [confused]
This is not because of your car,as flyover also shakes due to traffic load.

I think it is by design to vibrate when a vehicle pass on . Something like shock observer do to the car.
I have seen almost all the fly over, over bridge vibrate on passing a heavy vehicle like bus, truck etc.

I think it is by design to vibrate when a vehicle pass on . Something like shock observer do to the car.
I have seen almost all the fly over, over bridge vibrate on passing a heavy vehicle like bus, truck etc.
If it not vibrate then it will be a structural design fault and it may also cause resonance.The scope of vibration is deliberately provided in form of dampers to counter resonance effect.

The Newly Designed Flyover and bridges ( Last 15 years) are designed in a shock bearing. That is the reason you feel the shakes when you stand on the bridge.

Hey mate
Just a quick question before I answer. Does that happen when you apply brakes ?

If your car does that while braking then brakes can cause this issue. Your disc might need to get grinding done or needs replacement.
Get that checked. Your car shakes and pulls to one side if am not mistaken?

Spot on codename. I got mine done yesterday. When I applied brakes on my Manza at high speed, I felt the front part go off the line a bit. Brake pads were cleaned and caliper mehanism greased. Problem solved.

Thread Starter #9
Hey mate
Just a quick question before I answer. Does that happen when you apply brakes ?

If your car does that while braking then brakes can cause this issue. Your disc might need to get grinding done or needs replacement.
Get that checked. Your car shakes and pulls to one side if am not mistaken?
buddy thank you very much! ya it happen on applying brakes and brakes also make grinding noise when car is started after some days.

Top Bottom