Maruti Ertiga - Automatic Climate Control

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends and Tech Gurus,

I am planning to buy Ertiga Zxi. I liked this car very much but it has few disadvantages like light interiors and missing Automatic Climate Control System/kit. I can bear with interiors but seriously ACCS is pulling me back from buying this car [frustration]. I talked to so many people and I got blah blah replying why this car doesn't have ACCS, etc etc. What I want to know which no one has answered me yet is "Can I fix the ACCS kit after I buy the car?" Ertiga shares the platform with Swift Zxi which has ACCS and I found the placement and every other center console details copied directly from swift [confused]. So why cant I get the Manual AC Control replaced by the ACCS? I am not getting any proper reply from Dealers and Third party vendors simpley because no one wnats to take this etc burden of work. I asked them a simple question that what would you do if a swift comes with faulty ACCS and you need to replace it. Dont you get ACCS as spares or if not what is the procedure if ACCS stops working? Do you need to send the car to workshop or factory? I know in Ertiga due to some reasons ACCS is not given and I dont want to argue on that. I am talking about once I buy the car is there any possibility that I can get the ACCS fixed to my car?

Regards,

Shatrughan

Hi Friends and Tech Gurus,

I am planning to buy Ertiga Zxi. I liked this car very much but it has few disadvantages like light interiors and missing Automatic Climate Control System/kit. I can bear with interiors but seriously ACCS is pulling me back from buying this car [frustration]. I talked to so many people and I got blah blah replying why this car doesn't have ACCS, etc etc. What I want to know which no one has answered me yet is "Can I fix the ACCS kit after I buy the car?" Ertiga shares the platform with Swift Zxi which has ACCS and I found the placement and every other center console details copied directly from swift [confused]. So why cant I get the Manual AC Control replaced by the ACCS? I am not getting any proper reply from Dealers and Third party vendors simpley because no one wnats to take this etc burden of work. I asked them a simple question that what would you do if a swift comes with faulty ACCS and you need to replace it. Dont you get ACCS as spares or if not what is the procedure if ACCS stops working? Do you need to send the car to workshop or factory? I know in Ertiga due to some reasons ACCS is not given and I dont want to argue on that. I am talking about once I buy the car is there any possibility that I can get the ACCS fixed to my car?

Regards,

Shatrughan
Yes the one factor I miss in my car too. I am not sure about Maruti ACC but I have seen after market ACC which could be fit for any car.

It's not as simple as you might think besides the display there would be a completely different wiring harness with a lot more sensors and actuators to be fitted and a connection to the ecu.It is not impossible but would require a lot of effort and sourcing. For a lot of people acc is a show off tool. Personally I believe the non acc is far better as it gives you more precise control over airflow and there's so much less to go wrong. The only drawback is fewer blower speed options.

Top Bottom