Maintaining a Used Honda CR-V

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends’ Just Making this thread for general discussion purpose’s it’s all About Honda cars. In the Real and second hand Market Honda is too poor price yesterday I was checking used car and I so the HONDA CR-V just in 3,90,100 new price more than 18 Lacks I thing so. Why it is? Secondly Honda CIVIC and 2, 30,000 on Olx.com I feel OMG what happens to this higher and top executive class car..
Now I Come To the main point my Dream SUV is Honda CR-V MT. I know it’s like Scorpio and all. But dream is Dream’s like her shape superb .in the future I will surely buy it...But it’s so far. Because of Fuel its petrol it higher and some makes CNG but I will buy petrol then CNG. So my concern is that what problem I faced in CR-V
Some Point is I really worried about
Parts are Costly but I’m ok with that
CNG .my big problem...Some Honda a car does not well in CNG .sometimes failed The Engine
Maintain is very costly..I knew. [surprise]

Please...Discuss about the CR-V.what type of problem I faced after buy. Anyone Perfect Decent FE.[frustration]

The price you pay to buy a used car is what market feel is worth of it, But the price is set by manufacturer is what they think the market would pay for...
India being a infant of automobile industry, A lot of dynamics can (and do) change in a small timeframe. Honda till some 5-8 yr ago, thinks that they can charge a premium just because they are "Honda" and Indian consumer accepted that, But in last 5 yr, with a lots brand open shop here, Now India doesn't feel that they should pay the premium anymore, This make the used car relatively cheap.
Now back to question.
The cost of at which you buy a used car is irrelevant, the cost of servicing/Spare are all price accordingly to the segment it actually intended to. So yes, Buy a used Civic/CR-v (for that mater. Laura, superb, etc) if you really well being to pay the service bill too. There is no point of whining.

Top Bottom