Which RSA Provider To Opt For in Noida / Ghaziabad?

Thread Starter #1
I have been looking for a reliable round the clock, trust-able efficient RSA provider in NCR. My primary regions of travel involves Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.

From a friend of mine I have got suggestion about Cross Roads, he has been member of same for 3 years now and is happy but unfortunately he has never been required to call for their service and hence cannot truly rate it. I saw their website and the information and quality was something which made be doubtful about their abilities.

On the other hand I have seen many of my fellow apartment resident making using of Carnation services (as evident from strikers) and regular Sunday visits but again I am not sure about RSA services in particular. Though have heard good words about them over forums and people in terms of other services they provide.

There are number of other as well but not sure which one to go for. I have purchased a new vehicle and have so called RSA number of MS guys as well but not sure if they would be available round the clock and most importantly efficiently?

I would request feedback on choice to be made and if at all I require services apart from RSA provided by MS guys?

350Z

Core Team
I have been looking for a reliable round the clock, trust-able efficient RSA provider in NCR. My primary regions of travel involves Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.
How about Race Car Helpline? I took their membership long back when I was driving an 800 but never had to use their services. They’re quite professional from what I’ve known.

I have purchased a new vehicle and have so called RSA number of MS guys as well but not sure if they would be available round the clock and most importantly efficiently? I would request feedback on choice to be made and if at all I require services apart from RSA provided by MS guys?
If the car is new then I don’t think its worth to opt for road side assistance from outside for the following reasons:

> The car is new so the chances of a severe breakdown are minimal.

> You receive on-road support on new car from manufacturer (Just check if it has to be availed separately).

Normally most of the road-side assistance programs are applicable 24x7 but no harm to call them up and seek clarification for all the queries.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks 350 for your inputs. In accordance to guidance provided by you I checked with MS guys and they more or less have 24*7 RSA through a toll free number. Now what remains is to check it's efficiency and feedback and I believe the same would vary significantly with location. For the time being I have dropped the idea for third party RSA at least for the initial year as probability of issue is minimal and even my driving radius is highly confined at this point of time

Hi

i was asked to pay Rs 1000 for one year membership for 1 year for my
car dezire DL8CW 5771. But on website Rs 750 is shown as package ?

this is for race car helpline

Top Bottom