Reliable, Reputed & VFM Paint Job Workshop for Two Wheelers in India

Thread Starter #1
Hello fellow TAIn's.

I've been with my first ride, the Wingy aka Honda Unicorn CB (Black color) for 8+ years, one of the few owners of the first batch when the bike was launched in October 2004. [:D]

My ride has been with me through thick n thin for all these years, high school, engineering and now work life, travelling through three states, KL (around 1.5yrs), KA (4yrs) & MH (3yrs). The longest ride was Calicut - Bangalore (solo) & Vice versa (with pillion). Enjoyed and still enjoy riding it [clap]. Always get it serviced in 3-4 months / 3000-3500kms from Honda TWASS (except for a couple of times in between, which gave disappointing results, and hence i went back to Honda TWASS).

I've noticed paint peeling at few places (joints to be precise) on the chasis, and hence think it is time to give it a paint overhaul, even though it still looks good on the external, with few scratches here and there, developed in all these years of ownership.

Is there any reliable, reputed and VFM Paint Job Workshops in Navi Mumbai / Mumbai? I wouldnt want to give it to any other place around the city.

Plus, am looking out for the Golden Stickers, which were the one's in those days. I've asked the Honda TWASS guy as well. Need to check out their spare section / other service centre guys in the coming days.

In case i dont find one in Mumbai, am planning to transit it back to KL, and get the work done from there, and transport it back after monsoon, as i wont be using my Wingy during monsoon's for daily commuting.

Valuable feedbacks would be of great help.

Thread Starter #2
Re: Reliable, Reputed & VFM Paint Job Workshop for Two Wheelers in Navi Mumbai / Mumb

Hi guys, am looking for any reliable, reputed and VFM Paint Job Workshops in Bangalore. Preferably in Koramangala - IndiraNagar - Marathalli - ITPL area

Thread Starter #3
Reviving the thread. Time has come, i need to get my 2004 Honda Unicorn restored.

Major itemized work are as follows

- Engine re-built at 58k kms, but off-late facing some sort of issues. Need to get this rechecked
- Denting, tinkering of Fuel Tank / replace it if former option isnt feasible.
- Wiring check
- Chrome restoration
- Powder coating / painting of all applicable parts

Pune-ites, please chip in with details of a garage whereto i could look forward for restoring my Reliable Companion to its original charm.

A couple of options i found on internet are as follows. Not sure if they take up regular bike restoration.

-Ground Designs
-Nomads
-Gabriel Motorcycles

Top Bottom