Need Advice in Changing Body Parts of Alto K10

Thread Starter #1
Hey ,hi Friends i have alto k10, in last 2 year my car faced many small accident from sides and front side Because of my father is learn the car Driving. now he is complete is driving so we want to change Some Body parts to car be in shape.let me explain what is the damage and what to change[frustration]

1. Bumper total damage and many push pin not to fit in.MS ASS Guy told to Change after he check i also see ..its totally Broken
2.the Bonnet is want is totally in bed condition i cover it from vinyl to look better
3.Right Side Fender is Total Damage (hit by Road Divider)
4.right side driver Door and Left Side Passenger Door is damage (last time my father heat the Autowala!)
5.headlight is broken(when pa learn how to park a car boom with wall)

i decide to take insurance claim but i want to now the cost of Feder and Door and new headlight

Some Small Mods From my side (bUt suggestion is your side)

1.door handle want to paint
2.New Side mirror and paint
3.i have the lxi version so i would like to install techo meter from RITZ
4.leather seat Cover(suggest Best once)
5. Because of High price Of petrol we want to convert in to CNG(please suggest the Best Kit For Alto K10)
6.Fog light(don't need stock suggest best in Night Driving)
7. Dicky mates and anti-slip floor mats
8.Dash-borad cover

Note : No Issue With Money please Suggest best once.

Last edited:
Re: Need Advice To Change Body Part OF Alto K10

Hey Indian Mustang, well for the body work I would sincerely recommend you use the Maruti Workshops for repairing all the dents and dinks all over the car. The headlight I hope is not too expensive as the rear brake light in my k10 was replaced for 500-600 bucks and the side window was only 500 bucks so considering by that standards the headlight should be fine as well. Door handles you can definitely get them painted as I have seen many k10's with a painted door handles, this wasnt a problem for me as I have a black car [;)]. Side mirrror I think you can get after market ones as they would be cheaper. Leather seat covers well I have purchased after market ones here in bombay dont remember the cost they were for 2.5-3k and its black and silver cover with suzuki logo embosed on it which kinda matches my car's body and interiors.
As for the other modifications sorry cant offer much advise as I have fog lamps and dont want to change to CNG.

Hope this helps

Thread Starter #3
Re: Need Advice To Change Body Part OF Alto K10

Thnks...buddy ! can you give the more information about the mirror ! any online link !

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
now he is complete is driving so we want to change Some Body parts to car be in shape.let me explain what is the damage and what to change....
You could consider replacement depending upon severity of the damages. Upload some images so that we can look and recommend if just a touch up will do.

Some Small Mods From my side (bUt suggestion is your side)
Please create a new thread in the Accessories & Spare Parts section regarding accessories. Anyhow, I’m answering the following questions.

1.door handle want to paint
2.New Side mirror and paint
Interested in DIY? Check this out:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-painting-altos-outside-rear-view-mirror.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/do-yourself/6597-diy-paiting-door-handles-ovrm.html

4.leather seat Cover(suggest Best once)
There are two kinds of leather seat covers: Actual and artificial. The former are expensive while artificial leather covers provide almost as good looks and comfort.

5. Because of High price Of petrol we want to convert in to CNG(please suggest the Best Kit For Alto K10)
This link might help: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ermarket-cng-lpg-kit-queries-discussions.html.

6.Fog light(don't need stock suggest best in Night Driving)
It has been discussed here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-spare-parts/672-cost-fog-lamps-alto.html.

7. Dicky mates and anti-slip floor mats
Kagu 3D foot mats are quite popular around. Visit their website if this is what you’re looking for (Kagu Mats).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom