Suggest a Good Bike Mechanic in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

Please help as I am in need of finding a good yamaha mechanic in Bangalore. I have my Yamaha gladiator - 2008, serving me really well and its 38,400 kms on the odo. From past few months the bike has some sort of humming sound in the engine which need to be corrected. I love my bike, and taking care of it really well. I have tried the yamaha authorized service stations - Bangalore wheels at raj kumar road, rajaji nagar where it has been serviced from the time i brought the bike, initially it was good (may be because the bike was new and did not have any sort of problems), later realized not that worth as they were ripping off with the huge bills unnecessarily. Later, I tried Orion Yamaha, opposite Forum mall, Koramangala - that too not met my expectations. So, looking for a good and trust worthy mechanic to get my problem with the bike fixed. Please help guys.

Girish

Help needed in finding a mo-bike mechanic for HOnda Unicorn

Folks,

I live in South Bangalore and moved in here 3 years back. Ever since I have had trouble in finding a good mechanic to service my 6 year old Honda Unicorn. I have tried the authorized service stations at OMR and Bannerghatta road. Each time I get my bike back from them after service I have to goto youtube and check how to re-tune the engine, how to get the brakes in order and so on.
I am really frustrated with this. My bike is now in real bad shape and I desperately need help in finding a good mechanic preferably in South Bangalore.
Any inputs appreciated.

Re: Help needed in finding a mo-bike mechanic for HOnda Unicorn

Folks,

I live in South Bangalore and moved in here 3 years back. Ever since I have had trouble in finding a good mechanic to service my 6 year old Honda Unicorn. I have tried the authorized service stations at OMR and Bannerghatta road. Each time I get my bike back from them after service I have to goto youtube and check how to re-tune the engine, how to get the brakes in order and so on.
I am really frustrated with this. My bike is now in real bad shape and I desperately need help in finding a good mechanic preferably in South Bangalore.
Any inputs appreciated.
Try Honda service center near RR Nagar Arch on mysore road. I used to give my Uni there for servicing when i was in Bengaluru. The service quality is adequate.

Top Bottom