Electric Tyre Inflator Recommendations

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just checking out on some Electric Car Tyre Inflator's available online, and would like your suggestions on this.. if they are really useful ? cause if it is, would save a lot of added trips to the petrol pumps (saving on a lot of fuel in the long run [;)]) if you could help me out on this, would be of really great help [:)]

Thanks in advance, keep rocking. Cheers

Re: Electric Car Tyre Inflator, recommended ?

Well, if I were you. I would in fact stay away from it unless it is a good brand & it offers a guarantee with service centre's around your place!

Re: Electric Car Tyre Inflator, recommended ?

Well, if I were you. I would in fact stay away from it unless it is a good brand & it offers a guarantee with service centre's around your place!
+1 to that! I have Coido, which is a vacuum cleaner cum inflator but doesn't function very well as an inflator (the vacuuming action is fine though). I am not sure but perhaps a dedicated inflator may perform better! As for me, I am well and truly back in the trusty "Footpump" camp! The fringe benefit is that it gets your heart-rate up and help burn a few calories too!![;)]

Thread Starter #4
Haha. Thanks guys for the inputs about it. Its best i drop down the idea of buying one.

@flybywire haha you bet, the footpumps, a safe option and yes, reliable. And rightly well pointed out, gives you a good foot exercise as well.. Thanks for your views and the opinion about it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would say stay away from it. It's no good. I have one and it's a total waste. Have Ciedo 12 Volt electric pump. Wish had not wasted money on it.

Re: Electric Car Tyre Inflator. Recommended ?

Best and trouble free method is foot pump.
In both cases (foot or electric) you must inflate the tire after jack-up.
Then it is easy to inflate.

It's good that you dropped the idea. I tried one of those electric pumps once and it totally failed to do the job.

I got cheap Chinies one for 1500 rupees only, it works perfect, have rechargeable battery and light with strobe and if it going to broke, I will buy another one, the same. If you drive on highways tire inflator electric or manual must have in car. Something is better then nothing.

i too intend to buy one. its not for daily use but for long trips when your tyre goes flat in some god forsaken places. from reviews i understand that inflating flat tyre up to 20 psi is easily done, after which it takes some time to inflate up to 30psi. but i think inflating tyre on jack can be done up to 30psi. my friend has one i will try it and report back.

I used cheap China made inflator to inflate tyre up to 35 psi. once pressure rise any inflator wil work slower. even those which sold for 8500.

How good are coido tyre inflators?

Today snapdeal is offering a 20% off on car accessories so I wanted to pick up a tyre inflator

I am looking at COIDO 3326 and 6526 tyre inflators, which of them is better and how is their performance?

Is it worth buying COIDO brand and how good are they?

And also there is a 2411 model with tyre sealant, can someone tell how safe this is to use this

Regards,
srinivas

I am also looking for either a electric or manual tyre inflator and a pressure gauge (digital or analogue). Please suggest options available and where I can buy it in Bangalore.

Electric tyre inflator is hit or miss as reported by many & in emergency situations it may not be reliable..
I have bought a foot pump from a cycle store in KR market ( you can get in most cycle showroom) for 500rs & it looks really solid built ( Brand - Johnson)

Since I have two 2 wheeler & a car, it is fully paisa vasool in my opinion & it does not take much effort to inflate [:D]

Top Bottom