Xmileager - The Extra Mileage Booster

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAIans,

Found this excellent device in the market. Details and website link is posted below. A small battery like looking device increases mileage and performance of a car. A TAXI driver in my office has personally tested this device with Indica V2 and got mileage of 30kmpl. [clap] Remarkable right? Read on...

Xmileager HHO Kit for 4 Wheeler cars – Petrol and Diesel Version

Xmileager HHO Kit functioning on 100% year old electrolysis process.

Water is H2O – Pure 2 molecule of Hydrogen and 1 molecule of Oxygen. This technology separates oxygen and hydrogen form water and inject into the car engine, where oxygen helps to burn and hydrogen is self burned fuel. These two elements increase mileage of your car.

Picture 1.2 shown below the demo Kit of Xmileager HHO Kit. This is self explanatory. This Kit gets supply from car battery. Easy to install, uninstall and very simple to bypass. No maintenance excluding replacement of Distill water after 3ooo Kilometer of running.

This Kit Is Compatible for any car or SVU up to 3000 CC or below that. The picture shown above is just a demo Kit. Actual Kit is very compact in size, can feet into car bonnet or if not possible then can feet backside of seat of vehicle.

For More Information Please refer our FAQ Section - FAQ's

Xmileager HHO is very safe and secure, because there is no gas storage and no any gas pressure built up.

WHY XMILEAGER HHO KIT IN YOUR CAR?

In today there are approximately 17 to 20 % oxygen in the environment which is not sufficient to burn complete fuel. So there are 10 to 15 % approximate unborn fuel release in the form of carbon monoxide.

Also there are 10 to 15 % of impurities found in to the petrol or diesel now a days and it never burns. These impurities remain in the form of carbon particles in the engine which is very harmful for the engine.

Xmileager HHO Kit also separate hydrogen from water and it inject into the car engine. This hydrogen burns in to car engine as extra supplement fuel, causes increment in to mileage by 20% to 25%.

This ways Xmileager - The Mileage Booster increases mileage by 50 % of your existing car mileage.

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS YOU WILL GET ALONG WITH EXTRA MILEAGE

• Xmileager keeps your car engine clean no more carbon particles remains in the engine
  • Because of 100% fuel burned you feel extra pickup and no knocking on load.
  • When your car engine get clean you will notice that engine makes less noise and drive smooth
  • Xmileager decrease pollution dramatically. Because of 100 % fuel burned there is very less amount of carbon monoxide. Xmileager HHO Kit also certified by Maharashtra Pollution Control Board.
  • Xmileager Increase Life span of your car engine.
  • Xmileager gives you money back guarantee. Try this risk free

Website: Welcome To Xmileager - Xmileager HHO Kit for 4 Wheeler

Apparently, this doesn't mess up with Engine in anyway and works on the age old simple Electrolysis process. The TAXI driver told me it was attached and removed from the car in a jiffy when a guy showed him the demo of this device. I have contact details of a dealer here in Hyderabad. What are your thoughts TAIans? Is this a practical design for long run? A revolution in Automotive industry?

hari,
i am developing a Hydrogen generator for my nano.
its still in design stage. and i am working on ECU functioning of nano.
its tested method and you will get about 10~15% more FE then before. its 100% safe and will not put any extra load on engine.

Thread Starter #3
That is some very good news to hear, dhruvpandit. Hopefully, I will go for a demo with my vehicle very soon. Cost is expected to be 13-15K for the kit. Is this a reasonable price for this Xmileage kit?

All the best for your own project as well. [cheers]

Hope we can have something like this in the market soon, any idea on the price ?

hari,
i am developing a Hydrogen generator for my nano.
its still in design stage. and i am working on ECU functioning of nano.
its tested method and you will get about 10~15% more FE then before. its 100% safe and will not put any extra load on engine.
Nice , Please keep us updated eager to see it

In India - When we get more FE by some innovations, :eek: this is the expression, price of petrol to be blamed ! India has the highest price for petrol, And in India Bangalore Tops the chart [frustration]

I think if the cost remains under 3k then i can think of getting this retrofitted to my car but if the cost is between 13-15k then no way.

I think if the cost remains under 3k then i can think of getting this retrofitted to my car but if the cost is between 13-15k then no way.
My own kit will be around 4k for cars and 1200 or around for bikes.
I am designing it for bikes first. It will be ready within a month.

Will update it here ASAP.

That is some very good news to hear, dhruvpandit. Hopefully, I will go for a demo with my vehicle very soon. Cost is expected to be 13-15K for the kit. Is this a reasonable price for this Xmileage kit?

All the best for your own project as well. [cheers]
hi hari this is bhargava reddy when i test this xmileager kit in hyderabad this is wonderfull kit for increase the mileage of car.

i order this kit at cost of 15000rs im just waiting for original kit

hey do you have more details about this kit did you placed any order?

hi guys here im posting few photos of Xmileager kit [clap]

Attachments

Friends,

It is a great news to hear and a welcoming thing for present scenario of fuel prices !! BUT

Most of the time these kind of devices end up not functioning properly after some time and effect some way on engine as kindly know that the manufacturers put lot of effort on their R&D for a good FE and anything retrofitted is not according to their original design, hence I really do not authenticate and something like that will tend to give problems.

If manufacturers look at these kind of things and upgrade their cars to include such things is a good thing again, example: a company fitted LPG/CNG car and after market fitted will defenately have difference and it is also a matter of safety too !!

So, please do not take my words as I am discouraging an invention friends, it is really great to know about such things and @Dhruv's effort is also appreciated here, but I have come up with my concerns with my own experience of product design and manufacturing background

hi friends what you said regarding this retrofitted kits its absolutely right and comming to this xmileager kit,i have discussed about with automobile xperts and they said that due hydrozen gas there no effect on engine is it right ??

but i was tested this "Xmileager" demo kit in my car TATA Indica Turbo and some other cars the tested results

TATA Indica Turbo=30KMPL

TATA Indica E-V2 = 60KMPL

Maruti Swift VDI = 45 KMPL

VW Polo TDI = 36 KMPL

TATA safari 2.2Dicor = 19KMPL[frustration]

Skoda Octavia TDI = 27KMPL
[clap]

Thread Starter #12
Hi Bhargava reddy,

I got the info about this kit from a TAXI driver. A dealer quoted 15K for this kit and apparently this comes from Pune. Attached doc is his visiting card.

I haven't ordered this yet and yet to test this kit in my Vista before investing the 15K. Seeing at your results here, I am simply EXCITED!

I will soon test this kit and post the result. Hopefully this is a legitimate kit and can solve today's aam janta fuel problems.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi hari

i have already tested this kit in my TATA Indica Turbo DLG its given avg of 35KMPL [clap]

i have ordered this kit in december 2012 but they are delaying my delievery they are taking lots of time to delievery [frustration]

in feb 2013 2nd week they will deliever my Xmileager kit

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure whether ever fact mentioned is intended to promote a product for financial gain, how can a person perform test on so many vehicle if it;s not professional motive.

Apologies if it is hurting someone's sentiment.

Top Bottom