Here’s introducing our all-new “Topics in Progress
” zone. Time to leave behind the hassles of composing those long write-ups on word processors because from now on, all members can utilize T.I.P section to directly compose their posts on the forum itself and resume editing the draft at anytime from anywhere. Apart from being able to privately create the content, members are also provided with the bonus facility to delete their own posts. Plus, the opening post is editable forever.
To delete a post in T.I.P – Double click edit button on the post > Select “Delete Message” > Hit Save / Delete Message button. Note:
- Visibility of the threads in TIP section is limited to topic starter and moderators only.
- You can edit as well as delete ANY post that is created by you in Topics in Progress Zone.
- Opening post is editable forever but subsequent posts have restriction of 30 minute time frame.
- Simply report the thread to moderators once it’s prepared to be moved online in the main forum.
- To ensure a consistent flow and freshness of the topics, we normally encourage to complete the thread within a month.
- The ownership reviews that are incomplete or contain no information are moved here until the author updates it with required details.
- It doesn’t translate that members are expected to write long reviews. Just including essential information in review will suffice. Please visit this link for more.