Which is The Best Wiper Blade?

which is the best wiper blades

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
There are several brands of wiper blades available in the market. But all of them are not of same quality in respect of longevity or performance. Now the question is which one is to be purchased, the company fitted or after market wiper blades viz. Bosch, Hella etc. I am talking about the normal one and not the costliest one like Aerotwin or Dynaedge. If any other make which are available in Indian market e.g. Syndicate, which are also used by Maruti as a stock one.

Last edited:
Bosch anytime. I compared Bosch and Syndicate recently. Bosch lasts longer and provides a clean sweep. Currently I changed to syndicate as I didnt have time to get Bosch. It's been around 5-6 months now and already I see lines forming while swiping. Also, the edges are not clean enough and they tend to have gaps while swiping the edges of the windshield. Planning to go back to Bosch in a weeks time.

I always wanted aerotwin but since I park the car out in broad sunlight when in office I changed my mind.

350Z

Core Team
Maruti's OEM Syndicate wiper blades have worked fine for me over a few years. Now that they are about to worn out, I am considering to replace them with Bosch.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
I have changed my wiper blades by Hella (Normal) at the tune of Rs.250/- a pair ( 18" & 16"). It is lighter than OEM Syndicate one and blades are finer too.Unable to find out Bosch of the same size. Now I am waiting to watch its performance in the ensuing monsoon.

Bosch blades are the only aftermarket blades i have used till date. They worked fine and honestly, i didnt find them any different from the OE ones. I stick to OE ones for the same reason.

Aero Twin Wiper Blades

Not sure this is the right place to post my query...But here you go!!

Guys any of you know where to find Bosch Aero Twin Wiper blades?I need them for Fabia.
Tried searching around opera house/lamington road auto market in mumbai but nowhere did i find the Bosch.

Found unbranded ones which i tried once but it wears out in 2-3 months and cost me 450 per blade not worth the money at all [thumbsdown]

Are there any other alternatives for bosch which are reasonably priced?
:help:

I've only used Syndicate & Bosch. Bosch is anyday better. But heard good reviews of Hella too. They have a model similar to the Bosch Aerotwin.

My Vote for BOSCH!

Me too replaced my OEM SYNDICATE Wiper Blades with BOSCH Normal ones in my Alto Lxi.Syndicate was 475 rs and i got Bosch for 270rs. They are doing good too.[:)]

Attachments

Guys really I have a doubt
The Bosch wiper blades that we buy for 300 or 400. Is a genuine one???????
Even me to bought a Bosch one for Rs 450.
Works fine.

Bosch are much better compared to OEM syndicate without doubt, rubbers are of better quality compared to them,also have heard good reviews about Hella but havent tried them yet.
Genuine or not depends on which place you buy from as accessory markets are full of originals and duplicates, but if you want to check most of the cities have bosch authorised seller and his contact numbers online too.

Top Bottom