Accessories For My Maruti Swift

Congrats.! Car is looking neat. Here are some things I feel will look good.

1) Remove the rubber beadings (Front and rear). Or atleast paint them so that it will match the body color.
2) Sunfilms

Some mods (if you are willing to spend the cash)
1) Wider tires and alloys (15")
2) Projectors headlights
3) Small side skirts
4) Mesh grill
5) Debadge the rear logos

These are basically the things that I did for my car. Keep it simple and your car will look awesome.

Some pics of my ride for reference.

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Swift has a good potential for customization. Don’t start with major modifications in the beginning. Set of new alloy wheels, decent tints, body coloured rear view mirrors will be a nice start. Next if you wish, can proceed with customized head and tail lamps side skirts etc. Also upload a few interior pictures. Get seat covers or other useful accessories if necessary.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for all the suggestions,

I will start with the first most important thing, body cover, I have to park my car under sun for whole day, and hence a body cover is a must.

What body cover should I get, is there any thing specific or I can get any.
I am in vadodara, so if any one can give me a name for shop that will be great.

Thread Starter #7
Will that silver cover protect paint from sun ! Are there any specific covers that i can get for around 1000Rs and can protect paint as well !

Naveen,
I always use to adore your swift. Have seen her in another forum too.
Is there a place you know in Bangalore or elsewhere, where the re-paint a mag wheel. I have a black EVO and want it to paint to dark sliver. Also I had put rear spoiler in silver(body colour) which I want to paint to black.
Your help on this is very valuable.
Cheers

Naveen,
I always use to adore your swift. Have seen her in another forum too.
Is there a place you know in Bangalore or elsewhere, where the re-paint a mag wheel. I have a black EVO and want it to paint to dark sliver. Also I had put rear spoiler in silver(body colour) which I want to paint to black.
Your help on this is very valuable.
Cheers
Thanks Hamster. Yes, she is featured in few forums. Me a member of few other forums too. Try Sai Colorium. No idea whether they will paint the alloys but they do all kinds of mods. Try speaking to Mr Ramesh who is working as a design consultant there. He knows the stuff really well.

lxi.

Suspended
First thing is to put all round tints (even front windsheild also).
Then go for some alloys (15" will be Ok) and New Tyres (some fatty ones, Debadge the rear and MAybe put a VVT badge at front mest/Grille. This will be Ok for a less budget and if you are willing to spend more- then the mods naveeen has specified are great.

Hey
I have recently bought a swift vxi model 2006 black colour for Rs181000/-
Refer pics
It came with new tyres, mag wheels, lcd screen
Congrats on the car.
So what do you expect from this thread? This thread is related to queries on accessories for Swift. Are you looking to accessorize your car? If so, please list down your requirements. Else start the ownership review thread.

Maruti Suzuki Swift restyled foglamp cover trims for old models

Hi friends,here I am presenting restyled foglamp cover trims for Suzuki Swift old models as a part of my effort to enhance style.The product can be matched with various colored graphic options.Available in various color options.Ready to fit pair.

[:)]

Attachments

Mobile holder and fog lamp

Hi,
I own a 2014 Swift VXI. Couple of queries

I have been toying with the idea of replacing my stock fog lights with fog lights which have a LED surround within the light. Someone suggested this one
Fog Lamp Assembly Swift T2 DRL (AG) | Parts Big Boss

Anyone used these?

Also, I also want to have a mobile holder installed so I dont have to hunt for the handset while driving and so that I can use the handset as my GPS navigator without taking my eves off the road. Which one should I get and where should I install it?

Ameyam

Top Bottom