4) Opel Astra

The mods are,[:D]
1) Black metalic painting
2) Front & Back body kits
3) Rear spoiler
4) Alloys/Gold painted wheel cups
5) Interior painting
6) Projector Lamps

Experts Tell about the above features.Notify Pros & Cons of that cars.
Notify about the price of that accessories

with Regards,
James 007.[lol]

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay away from old cars.I own one and I know what I am talking about.

Parts wise go for the Esteem.A lot of aftermarket stuff is available for it.Look closely for rust issues and also beware of older Esteems converted to look as newer ones and also 1000's disguised as Esteems.

Price wise it will be difficult to find a good Esteem for 40k.Try to find a Zen.These are really good as well and have a lot of aftermarket parts.

Stay away from all the other cars in your list.The parts will cost a small fortune.

Finding a good unabused Lancer is hard.Even if you do inspect for rust.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
i'm surprised that you didn't mention mitsubushi lancer [surprise]

i'm sorry i don't have technical knowledge of the car but have seen some decent modified lancers on road [thumbsup]

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ures-nicely-modified-rides-67.html#post185338

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ures-nicely-modified-rides-68.html#post185387
Brother i consider Lancer for a few months ago.Lancer is in my first option.But the fuel efficiency is too low.9-10 in cities/12 in highways....[cry].But all modifiers says lancer is best for mods. Normally i travel 40-50 kms in a day. How can i manage fuel efficiency bro. Some one in olx mentioned Lancer gives 22kmpl. its possible ???

Stay away from old cars.I own one and I know what I am talking about.

Parts wise go for the Esteem.A lot of aftermarket stuff is available for it.Look closely for rust issues and also beware of older Esteems converted to look as newer ones and also 1000's disguised as Esteems.

Price wise it will be difficult to find a good Esteem for 40k.Try to find a Zen.These are really good as well and have a lot of aftermarket parts.

Stay away from all the other cars in your list.The parts will cost a small fortune.

Finding a good unabused Lancer is hard.Even if you do inspect for rust.
You true brother,Hard to find a decent condition lancer below 1lac.Modify a old car or modify a old Mahindra Jeep.Which one is value for money,good looking,decent mileage,easily modified ?
How much cost the old Mahindra MM540 or Willys jeep in only running conditions. Tinker,Painting,Wheels,Engine all are mods i can done

Thread Starter #5
Mahindra Jeeps Modification Cost

Hi Experts
How much cost the old Mahindra MM540 or Willys cut chase jeep in Only running condition i expect 40-50k to buy in Tamilnadu. Otherwise Buy a old cars to modify
visit :http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...kon-cielo-astra-et-al-budget-rs-40-000-a.html

Works will be done,
1)Tinkering
2)Painting
3)Alloys
4)Sporty tires
5)Swap the engine from isszu 1.8 diesel or Mahindra Di or some decent mileage giving Engines.(15-18kmpl)

Experts having any idea for the above features ? Kindly notify the cost of mods works is given above

Try to find an Army disposal Jeep or visit an Army auction.

The costs will be more than 40000 for sure.

Jeeps won't have Power steering.Driving them won't be easy.

Cielo. The true legend who failed miserably because of the price.Trust me this car is one to watch.Please Restore it and Make it into a Sleeper except alloys,Spoilers. Remove the Logos. Convert it to a 2 Door.This will make it the killer car

Top Bottom