Which New Tyres For Tata Manza ?

Thread Starter #1
Guys and gals , I own a Manza qjd aura. The car has run 38000 km now., and soon it will require tire replacement due to wear and tear.I thought it is apt to start a thread for suggestions on it well with in time rather than groping in the darkness at eleventh hour.

My stock tires are OE and are Bridgestone .And overall I am satisfied with it.Only concern is that they are little noisy .I use nitrogen regularly . And I maintain 32 psi in all tires as adviced by TATAS.

Please come up with suggestions and let's discuss pros and cons and experience by manza users about various OE tire brands which will help me and all manza owners while purchasing new set of tires.

Guys and gals , I own a Manza qjd aura. The car has run 38000 km now., and soon it will require tire replacement due to wear and tear.

My stock tires are OE and are Bridgestone .And overall I am satisfied with it.Only concern is that they are little noisy .I use nitrogen regularly . And I maintain 32 psi in all tires as adviced by TATAS.

Same here. 38102 km to be precise. Thinking of stretching it to around 45000 or 50000 before change.

My previous cars had MRF and lasted over 60000kms. [confused]

With Bridgestone tires you can strech to 45K+ easily. They are highly durable. In my uncle's Indigo the factory fitted Bridgestone's ran for 60K then I replaced them with same again. I would advise you to stick to same brand.

You can go with Michelin/Yokohama and others, ride quality will be improved, but they are costly also.

Are you planning to put alloys?

Cheers,
Anshuman

I had used Michelin in my previous car and it was pretty good. Road noise had come down quite a bit.. Recently for our 13 year old Santro we went ahead with Yokohama. That is also quite good. Based on my experience any of these two should be okay

Guys and gals , I own a Manza qjd aura. The car has run 38000 km now., and soon it will require tire replacement due to wear and tear.I thought it is apt to start a thread for suggestions on it well with in time rather than groping in the darkness at eleventh hour.

Please come up with suggestions and let's discuss pros and cons and experience by manza users about various OE tire brands which will help me and all manza owners while purchasing new set of tires.
Why don't you go for Michelin XM2 195/55 R15. They are designed for comfort and long life.

Regards,
Sankar

Bharat a.k.a Tornado-Go for MRF ZLO 195/60R15.They are asymmetrical tires and has better grip.Or else,go for Yokohama A-Drives or AVS DB V550.We are also in same problem with Vento tires.

If you are satisfied with BS please stick to it, otherwise i would strongly suggest you to go for MRF Zlo's as they are competitively priced and the performance is excellent,

A.R.Ram sir has been using this branded tire on his 1L +driven Octavia and he was very satisfied with it's performance he has taken his car to the Himalayan regions with this tire.

Thread Starter #11
Would it be a better braking experience in PLC, db due to road grip as compared to bridgestone ?
One my friend complained that my manza brakes are weak , I told him to reduce RPM bellow 2500 , then he said they are ok now.This lead me to think that better road grip is necessary @higher RPMs.

I have seen many manzas with Accelere , how are they.?

@HR, For my driving style, road conditions they would last 42kkm to 45 kkm , and not 50kkm.
,good to see that this thread would be useful to you too .

I am using accelere, as they are stock fitment by fiat in my punto. They are good tires but i am afraid that they are not gonna solve your tire noise issue.

I heard from many reviews that Michelin are with soft rubber and warn out quick but offer excellent grip and has very low tyre noise, next will be Yoko and then is BS. I have JK tornado on my Ritz who make hell a lot of noise and very poor grip, but will never warn out[lol]

@Tornado, I think Yoko or Michelin will do the job for you on Manza

Top Bottom