Hikari Kit or GTI Kits Availability in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
I am planning to upgrade my swift bodykit with either HIKARI or GTI kit , can some one help me with the availability in Bangalore. I tried some in Cochin and i am trying to find if they are available in Bangalore as i am located in Hyderabad.
Please help me[confused]

350Z

Core Team
I am planning to upgrade my swift bodykit with either HIKARI or GTI kit , can some one help me with the availability in Bangalore.
Hikari kits look awesome on Swift. South India is a hub of modified cars. You can probably try to source one from a reputed modifier out there.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hikari kits look awesome on Swift. South India is a hub of modified cars. You can probably try to source one from a reputed modifier out there.

Drive Safe,
350Z
350Z i am not aware of any shops in bangalore , can you suggest some if you know any [cry]

Looking to mod our Swift

Hello guys,

All know that our Swift had completed 3 years 5 days ago.But,after looking for a replacement for new car,we decided to keep our Swift for few months.Want to get GTI or Hikari Kit.How much is the price of GTI and Hikari whole kit?And,want to get alloys and ICE.My budget-50K to 60K for this mods.But,ICE mods will be later.First,wanted to get these Body Kit and Alloys.

Re: Looking to mod our Swift

Why do you want to spend 50-60k for few months?[confused]If you will retain your car for another 2 year or so then only go for it but last its your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
GTi kit - 20 to 24k
Hikari - slightly more expensive than GTi
Alloys - 17 to 20k (depending on the size)
Tyres - 20k (depending on the size)

Top Bottom