Alloy Rims for My New Fluidic Verna 2012

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys! First of all i would like to thank so many distingushed members of TAI and especially "gears1313" for the help & guidance they have given me in selecting the correct specs for the tyre upgrade! The Verna is on 205-50-16 Yokohoma Tires with Advanti Racing Alloys! Cost was 55000 INR!
I have taken some snaps & would love to hear ur opinions!

Thanks & Best Regards

SAM & CHRISTINA

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
nice alloys mate... gets well with your verna.. I do love verna but only for its exteriors and interiors. :-)[/QUOT

Thanks a lot Bro! Dude Trust me - The Performance is great - Its 1.4 EX Petrol. its smooth & its already giving me 14.5 to 15 Km per liter. Hyundai dealers are themselves shocked. I have a swift Vxi 2012 also. Its giving 13 Km per liter of Petrol [roll]. All my cars were bought by Cash! money sn't the issue to pick up a 1.6 SX. Its mileage is 8 - 10 Km per liter! Waste!
Our BMW 5 Series is on Order! I will post those photos once i get the Delivery! IT WILL BE AFTER 3 MONTHS!
May be you would dislike the Verna! Everybody has their own tastes! Its a Free World you know! I would definetely respect your decisions Dude!

Nice color of the car mate. Sorry to say but the alloys don't do well with the car, or it could be only me. I would have preferred black alloys either in matte black or silver grey ones in machine finish. But it's all about personal preferences and liking so don't take my words otherwise.

freakdude.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i agree with freak dude. i also think it's not suiting the car well. 55k is really a lot but in the end it's your choice , you have to drive the car [;)] and are those 16" ?

although i like the other car's alloy in the 2nd image. can you post pictures of those alloys a well ?

Thread Starter #6
i agree with freak dude. i also think it's not suiting the car well. 55k is really a lot but in the end it's your choice , you have to drive the car [;)] and are those 16" ?

although i like the other car's alloy in the 2nd image. can you post pictures of those alloys a well ?
What should i do Dude! Its my wife's choice! She likes it! But to tell the truth! I didnt like it! If i say anything - She will get pissed and i will have to spend the night on the Door mat OUTSIDE THE HOUSE! [frustration]

The Alloys in the Second Image is the one in my Swift 2012 and it already being posted in March this year http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-spare-parts/6426-alloys-rims-my-swift-vxi-2012-photos-attached.html" - THAT WAS MY CHOICE!!!!![:D]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i personally like so much wheel spokes ( the yare called spokes right [:D] ) but it's ok nothing you can do now [:D]

i liked swift's alloys just like i said [;)]

Thread Starter #8
i personally like so much wheel spokes ( the yare called spokes righ ) but it's ok nothing you can do now

i liked swift's alloys just like i said [;)]
Dude i have decided to change the alloys now! I dont care for money dude! I am going for a change! Thats it! I cant sleep anyway! Dont mind sleeping on the Doormat for a day or two! [gun] CHICKS!! I dont understand why they have to interfere in men's job!
Just for ur Info Bro! Those are 16 Inches Alloys! Now i will go for 17 Inches! The one i had previously selected

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Dude i have decided to change the alloys now! I dont care for money dude! I am going for a change! Thats it! I cant sleep anyway! Dont mind sleeping on the Doormat for a day or two! [gun] CHICKS!! I dont understand why they have to interfere in men's job!
Just for ur Info Bro! Those are 16 Inches Alloys! Now i will go for 17 Inches! The one i had previously selected
keep your calm [lol] and don't go for 17". it'll mess up the mileage of the car.

and the average you told , is it real time mileage ( tank full method ) or what the MID say ?

Buddy Verna's rear suspension is a bit on the softer side so adding 17" would eve spoil the ride. You'd have a harder steer, tacho error and obviously a hit on the mileage.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #11
keep your calm and don't go for 17". it'll mess up the mileage of the car.

and the average you told , is it real time mileage ( tank full method ) or what the MID say ?
I did it with the Full Tank Method Dude! I am surprised with the Mileage i am getting Boss! 14.5 Km per Liter! Its a 1.4 EX Model!

By God's Grace i am getting Good Mileage & the Alloys just messed it up Man! I will throw these Rims on that Dealer's Face & tell him to keep his 55 Grand with him!

My BMW 5 Series is coming in 3 Months! I swear to God if any one messes with the selection of the Alloys [angry]!!!!! A C Schitnzer 20 Inches with out any doubts Dude!

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I did it with the Full Tank Method Dude! I am surprised with the Mileage i am getting Boss! 14.5 Km per Liter! Its a 1.4 EX Model!

By God's Grace i am getting Good Mileage & the Alloys just messed it up Man! I will throw these Rims on that Dealer's Face & tell him to keep his 55 Grand with him!

My BMW 5 Series is coming in 3 Months! I swear to God if any one messes with the selection of the Alloys!!!!! A C Schitnzer 20 Inches with out any doubts Dude!
i'm waiting for my tank to get empty [;)] i have a 1.6 vtvt.

haha we'll see to that [:D] i mean we'll see if your wife let you decide alloys for that too [lol]

Thread Starter #13
Buddy Verna's rear suspension is a bit on the softer side so adding 17" would eve spoil the ride. You'd have a harder steer, tacho error and obviously a hit on the mileage.

freakdude.
The Word "16 Inches Alloys" has spoiled my mood Dude! When i bought my Swift 2012 it had 14 Inches on it originally! I went for 15 Inches and man!!! Its so perfect! now the Verna comes with 15 Inches and if i go for 17 Inches! Will it make a Difference! Do you think so! And by the way what will be the impact on the mileage! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW more abt the 17 Inches! I am always in the City! Never go on long drives at all! Will it affect me!!!

Thread Starter #14
i'm waiting for my tank to get empty i have a 1.6 vtvt.

haha we'll see to that i mean we'll see if your wife let you decide alloys for that too
Did you change your alloys dude! Where are the photos of the alloys!!!! By the way how much mileage are you getting! my friends 1.6 VTVT is giving 8 Km per liter! Thats the reason why i went for the 1.4 EX Dude! Ho dude my tank is empty already and this is the second day! He He He!
Ho on second thoughts i have to some how convince her dude! [thinking]
Dont worry i had a lot of GF previously so i have the EXPERIENCE to pattav the Chicks! [;)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
`no i didn't. no extra money [:D] i too am getting 8 kmpl but i think now it's improving [;)] i'll post a screenshot of my fuel fill ups. just wait for a few days.

rofl. you seem like a experienced guy ,i'll be active here after 3 months so we'll see [lol]

Top Bottom