Hi Chevy Spark Owners,
Let us get together at Sparky's Lounge, share info and discuss about our sparky. Every spark owner in TAI
Let me start.
I have bought SPARK LPG LS model on October 19th [Incidentally I bought my bike, CT 100 on the same day in 2004 ]. It is 2010 model I got in 2011 [I think it was a mistake] after considering additional 15k Discount.
My car costs 3.8L. I paid 90k as Down payment, Insurance and TAX. 2.9L I obtained loan from Mahindra and Mahindra Finances. Iam paying Rs. 8095 as EMI and it is for 48 months.
It comes with, Front power windows, AC, Power stearing, Day and light rear view mirror, Internally adjustable OVRM on both sides
I have got Mat and Wheel cap with the car for free. and also with 5 Ltr Petrol.
I got the following accesories
- Xenos DVD HU
- Oval Pioneer Speakers at rear
- Round Speakers [non branded] in front
- Reverse Camera
- DVD roof top screen
- White LED for cabin light.
- Parcel Trey.
- God idol
The following items I wanted to do it.
- Rear Power Windows
- LED Lighting for rear boot space
- Rear Speakers re-arrangement [you will know later when you go thru the below mentioned thread]
- puddle lamp/Red lamp in all four doors out of which puddle lamp will be useful for the passengers getting down from car and Red lamp will be usefull for other drivers pass thru to know that the somethign is there, so that I can save my door
- LED bulbs for Front parking light, reversing light and front/back indicators
- Fog Lamp
- Another 3.5 LCD screen since reverse camera as of now is connected to roof top LCD screen which is little bit difficult to use reverse camera.
- After market Seat Belt warning [at least for driver]
- Temperature Monitor
Some of the links you can go thru Suggestion for ICE installation DIY: Re-Wiring for Rear Speakers in Parcel Tray RPM : Speed : Gear Position Aftermarket Seat Belt Warning Trip to Tuticorin and Back To Chennai DIY - Paiting of Door Handles and OVRM