How To Source Spare Parts Which Are Not Officially Available?

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Recently i faced one issue and observed that there are certain parts (Partial) which are not available in the market. let me tell my situation first, The lover cover of RHS of my car's (Wagon R Vxi 2008 Model) OVRM got lost / stolen. I tried to buy this cover from MGA shops available in Delhi but got an answer that these covers are available for Lxi models but not for Vxi. And now i will have to buy complete OVRM which will cost me around 4k [frustration]. As of now i have dropped the idea of buying the complete OVRM.

If you guys have any idea from where i can buy this part, that will be very helpful.will post the picture of the ovrm soon.

I was wondering if anyone of you have faced this kind of issue?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Spare Parts which are not available in the market.

ok updating pics will be really helpful.

in which region do you live in ?
you can check in local market.

model town -1 car market.
karol bagh
kashmiri gate market.

if it exist , you will get it from one of these market [:)]

350Z

Core Team
If you guys have any idea from where i can buy this part, that will be very helpful.will post the picture of the ovrm soon.
Please share an image of the part in question. You can still get it from one of the above mentioned locations if it at all used to be on sale at earlier stage. I would also like to add Palika Bhavan (Near Bhikaji Cama Palace) to the list.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Center Console latch for CIVIC anyone?

While closing the center console box for my HONDA civic The latch lock gave away and broke one of its leg.[frustration]

Now I am not even able to paste it using feviquick and on asking HONDA about the charges for repair, they said that they will replace the whole console only for Rs.12000/- which is too steep.

Can anyone help me in getting the part replaced aftermarket. For details see the below pic. part no 22 needs to be replaced. [confused]

CIVIC PARTS.png

Re: Center Console latch for CIVIC anyone?

PFA the pic for more detail.. The latch to lock the arm rest has broken and the arm rest goes up and down in every bump and its difficult to keep hand while shifting gears.. [frustration]

View attachment 58300

Re: Spare Parts which are not available in the market.

ok updating pics will be really helpful.

in which region do you live in ?
you can check in local market.

model town -1 car market.
karol bagh
kashmiri gate market.

if it exist , you will get it from one of these market [:)]
u forgot mayapuri, the hub of all 2nd hand parts

Top Bottom