My mother has a 2009 WagonR LXi. It has done 40,000 kms and now, it needs some new tyres. Alongwith it, I also plan to have some more upgrades. Can you guys please advise? Below are listed the modifications in priority.
1) Tyres: Obviously, that is why I'm taking the Waggy to the shop. After a discussion on TAI [here]
, I've decided to go in for 165/55 R13. Company not decided yet. Which is the best? My favourite is Michelin.
2) Power Windows: The LXi version doesn't come with power windows and now, I want to install them. If there is something like brand of power windows, please advise. And I need them on all four windows. What will be the cost? Any guesses?
3) Wiper blades: The default ones are useless. Plan to buy Bosch. Any suggestions?
4) Fog Lamps: I would like to install these two. Is there something like LED fog lamp? If there is, then I would like those.
5) Seat Covers: These are urgent. The default ones have started tearing already. I'll select those on my own. Only need some advise on the price.
6) Power Socket: I'll fit them on my own.
7) Steering wheel cover: I'll take care of that.
8) Chrome strips and pieces: I was wondering whether chrome strips are available. Would like to stick them at place like ORVMs, door handles, handbrake lever, etc... Any one who knows something about this.
9) The WagonR interiors look dull initially. I stuck some faux-wood like looking strips around the A/C vents and centre console, but the grey colour is still there. I am wondering if there is something like spraying the interiors with a new colour. If so, what will be the cost. Also need suggestions on the colour.
If there are any useful mods that anyone would like to recommend, then please. I don't want alloys as its my mother's car [understood, right?].